Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Shitr is an innovative new startup that provides poo poo and pee pee as a service. They do it with tracking beacon technologies to allow clients to access the service anywhere in the world. This little platform can connect to the Internet with web browser (for location), mobile device (for location), and a mobile app (for location). When a person isn't using the poop poo and pee pee service their device doesn't update their location data. When a person is using the poop poo and pee pee service their device will update their location data. That means people can poop and pee anywhere from San Francisco to Brazil. This is only the beginning as Shitr plans to develop a smart poop poo and pee pee sensors so that clients can poop and pee anywhere in the world, indoors or outdoors. It will be a big change from the ways we poop and pee already as we use Internet connected devices to locate our poo and pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Donald Trump's online post history revealed
WASHINGTON, DC: On Wednesday, an anonymous whistleblower released confidential documents from the CIA containing posts made by Donald Trump on the website "Something Awful". The posts involved
Donald Trump making allegations of "blood coming out of her wherever" and bragging about how he would be able to "get even with" women who have had abortions. The documents also contained references to both billionaire hedge fund managers, Carl Icahn and George Soros. It has since been revealed that the lists were compiled in late August, and reflect posts made between 2010 and 2014, so Donald Trump had been making these accusations since at least 2010.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Paladinus posted:

Every morning I wake up and open palm slam my way into the shower to get the first shower of the day and make sure my teeth are nice and clean. After I've had my breakfast, I do the same for my lunch, and I do my hair before I go to work. I then go home and do my makeup. Then I shower up and put on my pajamas, turn off the lights, and go to bed.

But the beauty regimen I use is not for the vanity of it all, it's for my hair. The reason is simple. I'm allergic to many common products used to treat hair loss in people with the condition. I'm allergic to:

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – This is a chemical cleanser and bleaching agent found in shampoos, conditioners, and styling creams. It's widely used in the cosmetics industry.

– This is a chemical cleanser and bleaching agent found in shampoos
lol

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

Captain Picard: Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. But he did kill his career, and his life.

[Enter Jeffrey Epstein as he enters the room.]

Jeffrey Epstein: Good afternoon, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's good to see you.

Jeffrey Epstein: I don't know if you've been following my case, but I'm here in a formal capacity to tell you I've been found not guilty of all charges.

Captain Picard: The case, eh?

Jeffrey Epstein: Yes, it's been very complex, sir. But it's finally come to an end.

Captain Picard: It seems to have gone pretty much as well as you hoped. I've asked my legal advisors to give you a promotion.

Jeffrey Epstein: You've also asked me to be allowed to work again, Captain.

Captain Picard: It's a bit late for that, I think.

holy poo poo lmao

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Sonnet 69
By William Shakespeare
Shall I compare thee to my tiny cock?
Thou art more girthy, and thy dick is long,

Better meat than any swan that ever I did see
Who fed on dung and excreted it on the ground,
Than did this large thing have,
A mouth so wide, and a dick so long.
When thou hast lain with me,
Thou wilt die of laughing, if it were not for me.
Shall I compare thee to my cock?
Thou art larger and dumber than my rod
Than is this schlong which I have.
I'm a dick and a half: and now I'm a man
'Twill make thee hard, you shall die of laughing,
If not for me.' And thus the bout ended.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

A new study from Harvard Medical School reveals that crack and heroin are actually good for you. "Everyone should smoke crack and shoot heroin," said John Sanders, M.D., Chief of Surgery at Harvard. " Even adolescents, even today, need a high."

The study, released in the Journal of the American Medical Association, revealed that heroin and crack are both readily absorbed through the small intestine and are actually good for you. The study was conducted on rats at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Sanders and his team found that subjects who regularly inject either heroin or crack extract were much more likely to be free of cancer and HIV/AIDS than those who never injected.

The reasons for the dichotomy between heroin and crack use and good health are still being studied, but there are plenty of possible explanations. Regardless of the case, the study is a great point of reference for the millions of Americans who never quite enjoyed their heroin fix or got hooked on crack cocaine. Perhaps these issues could be an issue for you if you ever get out of your comfort zone and decide to start dabbling with one or both drugs.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

At a dinner at the White House on November 21st, George W. Bush suddenly stood up and announced: "I have something to say to you all. I admit it: I did 9/11." He hesitated, then said: "I admit it: My dad helped mastermind it." An instant roar from the audience.

Mr. Bush then identified his father, former President George H. W. Bush, as a key player, adding: "I'm proud of him."

When he left the stage after his performance, Mr. Bush answered a shouted question: "Dad helped figure out how to kill folks." The president's mother, Barbara Bush, was sitting behind him, smiling and nodding in agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
List of funny numbers
69: this one means sex.
420: this one means smoking weed.
1488: this one means Hitler.

2484: this one means semen.
24614: this one means partying and pooping on your lover.
81: this one means taking drugs.
77: this one means buying drugs.
176: this one means "falling in love."
534: this one means fishing.
16536: this one means smoking cigarettes.
2308: this one means rolling a joint.