Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP TO THIS PINK AND WHITE BLUE LIGHT IN MY EAR. I'M JUST SCARED TO DEATH I'M SO SCARED! I'M SO SCARED!

(BRIEF CLIP OF LIGHT SPLIT SPLITTING)

I don't know what happened, but something terrible happened to this man, something that I can't describe in words.

I woke up with this yellow light in my eyes.

This is the worst case of amnesia ever. There's nothing more to say, it's bad enough to be awake, to be here, to have a name.

I'm not going to say anything to you, but I think it's time we went back to sleep. I don't think we should wake up anymore.

You have a name. You're not really that important. But you still have my name.

We'll call you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Here Is my problem I had gotten a goffin cockatoo about a year ago from somebody out of the paper and I was trying to make him a friend and I was trying to find out what he wanted me to give him and I did this and this.

This time, I did it and it went wrong.

This is me after the cockatoo had given me his penis to suck on and he had fallen asleep on it. I don't know if I'll ever see it again and if I do, I'll be too scared.

This is me at the vet waiting for the vet to put the penis back in my mouth.

After a month, my cockatoo woke up one morning with a big boner.

I knew something was up and I got up to check the cockatoo and this is me. I've never felt a cockat

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
My penis is small and smells of prawns. I hope my parents don't find out.

A: I can tell you have a small penis. I am going to guess your penis is about 2 inches. I'm assuming it is from the size and weight of your penis, but you're right about the smell. It's got that prawn smell. You should probably get it checked out by a doctor.

Q: I'm a 20 year old female. I don't look much older than the boys around me. Why is it that my vagina looks and feels so much more tender than their penis? My vulva is as soft as a newborn's butt. I feel like I'm being raped every time I try to pee. I've never felt anything like it. What happened to me?

A: You have a condition known as vaginismus, which is the inability to control your vagina. In many cases, women develop it in the first two years of

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Ben Shapiro is 5'4" tall, weighs approximately 140 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue shirt with a white collar, a gray pullover and white shorts. Shapiro has short brown hair, which is combed back in the front, and he does not appear to have any tattoos.

Anyone who has information regarding Shapiro's whereabouts is asked to call the Montgomery County Police Department at 240-773-5860.

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and the Maryland State Police are actively searching for Shapiro.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
egg]

Level 3 (14-18)

Level 1 (4-5)

Level 2 (6-7)

Level 1 (3-5)

Level 3 (3-6)

Level 4 (5-7)

Level 5 (2-6)

Level 6 (3-7)