Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Unban Keep It Real, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Good thing the actual lyrics stop at 4:

1 - You lock the target
2 - You bait the line
3 - You slowly spread the net, and
4 - You catch the man

5 - When the bait is sprung, you are...
6 - O.K.
7 - Awesome.
In "Mad Men," Peggy Olson is the CEO of Bert Cooper's (Don Draper) firm. She is appalled by what Don is doing, and is looking to make it up to him. Bert Cooper is a saloon owner from "Burnt Offerings" . He can smell the sinister agenda behind Don's dinner invitation to Peggy:
Okay, so this isn't a phone call. It's a whisper, a thank you. Don has given her a present, a beer (he tries to get through to her like an idiot, but he doesn't get to). She kisses him, and the

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Brad Pitt's grocery shopping list:

Dozens of beers

Tater Tots

Chili

Baked potatoes

Non-alcoholic tea

"I think that I probably like some nicer beer than a lot of people do, just because they sit around and enjoy the beer."

Paul has been a fan of beer since he was a little kid and admits he's probably gone overboard in the past when trying to get his drinking under control. He's the father of two kids under six, one of whom is a pitcher. So for

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

The real killer of JFK was iced coffee. Did you know that and why? Well here's the scoop! Coffee is prepared by hot water and ice, which melts the 'drip' on the top. In the winter, when the ice melts faster, the 'drip' comes out faster than the 'pour.' Cold coffee made in the summer is 'pour', and it is used for a longer period of time. The bottom line is that coffee is really expensive in the hot summer, so ice sets the prices of our drinks. Icing makes the coffee taste really good, but cold coffee means that I can buy more coffee because there is no ice at all. This 'lens' drives the prices high! When you can buy a hot pitcher of iced coffee for $

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

"The Matrix Explained" - If that's the plot, I'm out.

In the fourth Matrix movie, Neo will explain the Matrix, which will provide you with the two equations to figure out how it works. The first equation explains how it works. The second equation provides the 2nd Matrix Code . The code is based on the ratio of rows and columns, also known as the Group Matrix . The Group Matrix is an additively controlled rectangular array of cells. Each cell's corners are different from the other corners and there are 18 rows and 18 columns, where the negative numbers represent the outermost and positive numbers the innermost cells of the matrix. There are 84 rows and 84 columns, so the four closest rows are 14 and 84. The Group Matrix works the same as the Group Matrix of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Chewbacca dropped the turd of a lifetime. I distinctly remember seeing it pop out of his rear end and see his poo poo fall into a bucket, just like in the Empire Strikes Back. He did not thank me. Not only did he not thank me, he even threw the contaminated poop back into the bucket and laid down. He did not even look up from his bread and was not crying. In fact, I did not see him react at all, and he turned out to be crying the whole time. Can you blame a loving wheezing hamster who has gone three weeks without fiber? Not long after, we all got used to eating fish and vegetables and warmed up to the smell of apples.