Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

e:This things kinda dark, i love it.

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Nov 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Kung Food posted:

Real talk as a lazy as gently caress dungeon master who isn't great at writing... this is pretty great!

:hmmyes:

You come upon an elf in the forest wielding a bow. You must roll a D20 to hit it, with a -4 penalty if you do not have a crossbow and -2 if you have one or fewer bolts in your quiver. On a hit, the elf takes 3d6 force damage. On a miss, the elf takes no damage. If the target moves at least 15 feet away from you and then comes back to within 15 feet of you, the elf is considered to be at half health (and has disadvantage on all saving throws). If you shoot the elf while you have no bolts in your quiver, you are considered to have hit it with two shots and take an additional 6d6 force damage, instead of 3d6.

You take 5d4 force damage if you are using your power attack while wielding a bow.

If you take 6 or more damage from your power attack, you are stunned until the start of your next turn.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Oh poo poo, it can also teach you how to cook!

How to cook eggs benedict

1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.

2. Wash the eggs well. Put them in a large bowl.

3. Pour the water over the eggs.

4. Add the parmesan, cream, and cheese. Mix well.

5. Add the rest of the ingredients (flour, salt, pepper, eggs) to the mixture.

6. Pour into a greased (or non-stick) casserole dish.

7. Bake for 35 minutes.

8. Let the eggs cool before removing them from the casserole dish.

9. Pour into an ice-cream maker.

10. Allow the ice cream to freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.

You'll be a big fan of the benedict at any age. I love it when I take it to a party with friends because it really does taste like a true "French

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Funky See Funky Do posted:

the plan was simple: find a good girl, have the kid, get the kid, give the kid to the girl. Now, with that plan in mind, I took one look at the person I was going to be having sex with, and that person was not the girl I was looking for.

lol

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Donald Trump died today. In his place, the Republican party took power and put the person who is not Donald Trump in charge."

"There will be a civil war," Cruz added, "and there will be a war between libertarians and the New York values crowd."

Follow Pam Key on Twitter @pamkeyNEN

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Are you a bad enough dude to say something, huh? I think I can do better. I just might be a better bad guy than you. <pause> What is this? <short pause> <giggle> What are you doing? <pause for response> What, are you embarrassed? You're just so excited, you're going to give me a blowjob? I mean, you just told me you were a little afraid of this. <short pause> I just really want you to have fun. And, I'm not sure I have ever really had a good time. But I know you'll like this. <short pause> <sigh> Fine. But just don't blow me. I didn't even think you were going to. <short pause> No. I just want it. I want you to gently caress me. It's your fantasy, right? So please, gently caress me. <short pause> <moan> Okay, good. I

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Who else is going all-in with this AI? I'm gonna be a multi-millionaire by the end of the year...

Best stocks to invest in for 2020
1. Monsanto (MON) $84.95 - 3.6%
2. Exxon Mobil (XOM) $84.65 - 3.4%
3. Wal-Mart (WMT) $83.91 - 4.1%
4. General Electric (GE) $83.83 - 3.2%
5. Cisco Systems (CSCO) $83.81 - 4.3%
6. Verizon (VZ) $83.69 - 4.6%
7. Exxon Mobil (XOM) $83.65 - 3.4%
8. Apple (AAPL) $82.93 - 4.7%
9. Goldman Sachs (GS) $82.87 - 6.2%

e: On the other hand, next year is gonna make 2008 look like nothing!

Stocks with biggest gains in 2020
1. Amazon -50.5%. 2. Apple -41.3%. 3. Alphabet -33.8%. 4. Facebook -25.1%. 5. Google -25.0%. 6. Microsoft -23.9%. 7. IBM -23.7%. 8. Goldman Sachs -20.6%. 9. Dell -20.5%. 10. Dell -20.4%. 11. AT&T -19.7%. 12. Netflix -18.3%. 13. Netflix -17.2%. 14. Netflix -17.0%. 15. Microsoft -15.7%. 16. Amazon -15.6%. 17. Netflix -14.3%. 18. Netflix -13.1%. 19. Disney -12.4%. 20. Intel -11.6

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Nov 10, 2019

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I have a dream that our children will live in an America that has real jobs with good wages, safe neighborhoods, and good schools for their children, where our citizens are safe from violence, and law and order are maintained, and people respect our fundamental freedoms.

This is not happening right now.

In many ways it is worse now. Our inner cities are a disaster. Our schools are no longer safe. Our streets are no longer safe.

You know what they used to say about the good old days of the American South?

It was good.

It was good, but it wasn't good enough.

It's time to have a revolution, and it's time to take our country back.

Source: Speech at 2011 NAACP Annual Convention , Jun 19, 2011

:same:
Transformer AI for president!

e:
Instructions for sex
Use a rubber band to cover a small area of your belly button (in the center, between your shoulder blades).
2. Put a condom on your penis and slowly insert it into your anus.
3. Now start to thrust your hips back and forth and push against the top of your rubber band. This is called "sitting" in the world of anal sex.
4. Make sure to keep the rubber band in place while you are doing this. The rubber band will keep your penis in place.
5. The purpose of this step is to help keep the condom from slipping off and the anus of your penis in place. As you continue to "sit", the condom will get easier and your penis will become more comfortable.
6. Continue thrusting and "sit" like this until you get the pleasure you are looking for.
7. Once you have a good orgasm, try to get some air. To do this, push

e2:
How to have sex
First time is free.
2. Second time is expensive.
3. Third time is hard.
4. Fourth time is impossible.
5. Fifth time is hard and expensive.
6. Sixth time is impossible.
7. Seventh time is hard and expensive.
8. Eighth time is impossible.
9. Ninth time is hard and expensive.
10. Tenth time is hard.
11. Eleventh time is hard.
12. Twelfth time is hard.
13. Thirteenth time is easy.
14. Fourteenth time is easy.
15. Fifteenth time is easy.
16. Sixteenth time is easy.
17. Seventeenth time is hard.
18. Eighteenth time is easy.
19. Nineteenth time is hard.
20. Twentieth time is easy.
21. Twenty-first time is hard.
22. Twenty-second time is

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 11, 2019

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
We need two threads about talking to an AI because AI, at least on the current technology we have, is very dumb. I mean, if we talk to an AI, what kind of responses do we expect to get? If you ask me, "What do you think is going to happen?" you might get an answer such as, "I don't know, maybe it'll tell us to get a haircut."

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Remember that weird kid you used to know in 5th grade? Well, I've got a treat for you!

You remember that weird kid who would walk around, trying to make people laugh? Well, I've got a treat for you!

He was the kind of weird kid who would tell you that all of your friends were going to hell or something and that he was just gonna go ahead and hang out with them.

Well, that kid is now dead.

He died after a long battle with depression, suicide, and alcoholism. He died of cirrhosis of the liver in a motel near a bar.

He died of cirrhosis of the liver in a motel near a bar.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
The future of AI, writing fanfic for beloved old TV shows....

Picard and Riker woke up and found they had changed their clothes. When they arrived on the bridge of the Enterprise, Tuvok told them of the plan and ordered them to proceed to planet 3389 A, which was in an orbit near the gas giant. Picard then ordered Data to find a solution to the energy drain and the two officers then traveled to the gas giant to begin their plan.[3]

The Enterprise entered the system at warp 9 and was able to get a lock onto the planet's gravity well. Riker used the ship's transporter beam to beam onto the surface and Picard ordered all power systems shut down, believing the planet's gravity was too strong. They then found the planet was full of ancient ruins. Picard and Riker soon discovered that the planet had been in orbit around a star for many millennia. Picard found a solution to the energy drain and the two officers then traveled to the surface.[3]

The planet was still

Odo found Quark behind the bar with a perplexed look upon on his face and an angry look in his eyes. He then stated that they were all here for Quark's birthday. Quark then said he didn't like that the Ferengi were doing this to him. Odo then replied he liked being in the bar because he could talk with people without fear of reprisal. Quark replied that he wasn't afraid of anyone but that they all wanted to be the next Ferengi ambassador. Odo remarked they all wanted to get their hands on the Orb of Succession. Quark then asked if they were going to do what he did and give the Orb to one of their number. Odo said they were to get one of their own. He then said that Quark would have to come to the station in the morning to make sure he was ready.

Quark arrived on the station to find that Odo had taken over for the night shift at the bar. Quark then asked O

e: dammit, now I kinda want to see this episode

While playing the violin in ten forward, Data suddenly phases through the floor. Geordi rushes in, sees the ceiling and calls for everyone to take cover. Worf and La Forge leave to help Data. Data is injured and badly shaken. The others come in and help him, and after the doctor arrives, the group takes him to sickbay.

Act Four Edit

The medical team takes a full complement of medical tricorders. Doctor Crusher finds an organic part inside Data's skull, a tricorder bearing the same design as Data's original instrument, and the ship's doctor and the bridge crew treat him as if he were a new patient.

In sickbay, the team examines Data's condition, and the Doctor notes that the damaged part has no electrical activity. The team then discusses whether or not it was intentional for Data to play the violin at that precise moment

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Nov 11, 2019

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
AI laying down some sick burns...

Somethingawful.com posters are generally the source of a lot of people's worst experiences on the Internet. They're almost always rude, disrespectful, and generally very offensive towards people. You can find them in comments sections on any news site, and a quick Google search will provide you with an abundance of examples. The same goes for any of the blogs that regularly pop up on any website and provide you with the latest and greatest news. The problem is that it's usually not your friends or family that have the problems with these people, it's your fellow Internet users.

You'll know these people by their posters; they're the people who post on a website that has a forum that is dedicated to them. You'll see these posters at the top of news stories and in comment sections of any article related to gaming or pop culture. These posters are often obnoxious, insulting, and generally have very poor taste in media.

They'll post pictures of their families on the Internet, often

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
It all started after one of my posts got me sent to the leper's colony. I was still active at the time so I did what I always did and said, "I don't really care what I have to do. I'm just going to have fun and see what happens." Then the first comment started to come in and it was a person saying something like, "You suck." I don't have any problem with that, I can take it. He then proceeded to say something along the lines of, "You're a oval office, bitch, oval office, bitch." A few comments and I got bored and said "OK, I'm going to do it." The first thing that went through my head was: "OK, I'm going to be mean to you. I'm going to make fun of you. But at the same time I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to make you mad. I don't want to make you mad so I'm just going to be like you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
If you ever wondered what happened to Sam Jackson's character after Die Hard 3, it looks like things went downhill for him...

In the next Die Hard sequel, we find John McClane (Bruce Willis) as a retired NYPD detective living out his retirement, until he gets a phone call from the FBI to take down a serial killer who's been murdering NYPD officers for years. As John attempts to stop the killer, he runs afoul of the infamous and dangerous Mr. Zorro (Samuel L. Jackson), the man who killed John's father in a fight years ago. After a long chase and a shootout, the two old friends have a moment of understanding as they realize the terrible costs of the past.

"John McClane's career and life has been built upon a lot of people's mistakes," Jackson says of the new sequel, during an interview at the 2012 Berlin Film Festival. "When he gets called back in to fight the man who killed his father, that brings him to the realization that maybe there's not a lot of things you can do about it."

The first Die Hard came out in 1989,