Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Have you ever wanted to post a cheezer on a genuine Plinkey Plate?

Well, I've got good news for you, I am offering 5ish idk look a the picture Plinkey plates, for a one time donation of whatever, just cover shipping, or whatever you want, I'll mail it to you in a weird box but then you can post your best food creations on the orgional plate that started it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

GOONSY EAT A FOOD

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
goons as gently caress

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006

Pohl posted:

changed my donation to $25 a month

be well goons!

Same. We're over 500!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Mr Executive posted:

Same. We're over 500!

:hfive:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Good job you s

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

GOONSY EAT A FOOD

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I remember being in college between semesters in my lovely rental behind the gas station and sometimes going a day or two without food now and then. I'm fortunate now to be employed well enough where I will never have that issue ever again. I'm more than happy to pitch in so that goons can eat a food and continue poo poo posting.

Looks like someone bailed and it dropped below 500, but now we are back. Stay healthy and safe all.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
goon mouth eat the foods

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

kicking in :10bux:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
neat, goons gunna eat

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Plinkey posted:

neat, goons gunna eat

goon eat a food

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

foons eat a good

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
plink goon give it to ya

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i dont post in c-spam because i don't recognize any of the names and i didn't realize it was a forum until it had been pretty established but this seems like a good idea so i'm in

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
come post with us friend, we're all p. chill around here :)

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
in for :10bux:

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i dont post in c-spam because i don't recognize any of the names and i didn't realize it was a forum until it had been pretty established but this seems like a good idea so i'm in

CRIP YEETIN BREAD (to goons)

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

smarxist posted:

come post with us friend, we're all p. chill around here :)

welcome one and all

stay if u like

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
stay a while and listen

Plinkey has issued a correction as of 01:52 on Dec 20, 2019

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
e- got helped. Thank you!

The Ol Spicy Keychain has issued a correction as of 02:56 on Dec 20, 2019

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Pitched in eat a food goons

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

e- got helped. Thank you!

Hell yeah!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Not trying to pat myself on the back here but I have increased my donation amount to this fund and I encourage my fellow goons to do the same if they can afford it. The democrats aren't coming to save us and we need to band together and make sure people don't starve in this coming post Christmas time slump when it's hard to find work.

Mr. Plinkey! Tear down these goon's hunger!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
goon fund can now afford 11 apple pies

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it was me. I was the 70th, and now i have ruined everything

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

goon fund can now afford 11 apple pies

golden delicous apples arent made out of gold you idiot

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Plinkey posted:

golden delicous apples arent made out of gold you idiot

gold!

:drools all over self:

Gold!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Not trying to pat myself on the back here but I have increased my donation amount to this fund and I encourage my fellow goons to do the same if they can afford it. The democrats aren't coming to save us and we need to band together and make sure people don't starve in this coming post Christmas time slump when it's hard to find work.

Mr. Plinkey! Tear down these goon's hunger!

Thank you Koishi!

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Wonderful thing you’re doing. Keep it up!

PawParole has issued a correction as of 21:19 on Dec 26, 2019

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Goon fund has now helped me several times over the last 2-3 months ... Even though I'm legally "totally and permanently disabled," my assistance has been on hold since October.

This has saved me multiple times, twice from spending holidays alone eating stolen food in an apartment with no heat. It also allowed me to get a Wal-Mart phone plan so I'd still have phone and Internet this month. So I'm more grateful than you can imagine.

I'm hoping my disability will be back for January so I can give back at least little. I can't help but feel like a jerk for getting so much help from people who don't even know me or my situation.

I can't imagine what I would have done without goons these past few months, thank you thank you thank you to all involved ...

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

from each, to each, friend

together we'll win :)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
SA is one of the only places online that I've ever felt comfortable in and wanting to actually participate in the discussion and community in. The dumb forums mean a lot to me and if I can help a goon not have to go to bed hungry or live in their car or under a bridge or not feel the anxiety of and overdrawn bank account I absolutely will. It would be a personal moral failing for me not to. The struggle is hard and unfair and bullshit and anything we can do to mitigate that is deserving of praise. Thank you to everyone else who has already donated.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

timefly posted:

Goon fund has now helped me several times over the last 2-3 months ... Even though I'm legally "totally and permanently disabled," my assistance has been on hold since October.

This has saved me multiple times, twice from spending holidays alone eating stolen food in an apartment with no heat. It also allowed me to get a Wal-Mart phone plan so I'd still have phone and Internet this month. So I'm more grateful than you can imagine.

I'm hoping my disability will be back for January so I can give back at least little. I can't help but feel like a jerk for getting so much help from people who don't even know me or my situation.

I can't imagine what I would have done without goons these past few months, thank you thank you thank you to all involved ...

thank you for this, but please do not feel obligated to send anything back just yet, get yourself stable first

one of my resolutions will be to brutally cull my spending to send more to helping comrades, and this will be one in addition to local food pantries. I recommend anybody else who has a couple bucks a month spare do the same.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

thank you for this, but please do not feel obligated to send anything back just yet, get yourself stable first

one of my resolutions will be to brutally cull my spending to send more to helping comrades, and this will be one in addition to local food pantries. I recommend anybody else who has a couple bucks a month spare do the same.

Yeah, there's a great food pantry near where I live - I'm in Newark, Delaware and it's in Wilmington. In October I got like $100 worth of meat! It's too much to take on the bus, but I go whenever I can get a ride.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I promise you that if you get on a bus with like 20 pounds of meat while just singing the word "meat" over and over again, nobody will bother you about it

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
*pounding on back of seat in front of me* meat, meat, meat
*person in front of me turns around* Meat, Meat, Meat
*light-up sign on outside of bus turns on* "MEAT, MEAT, MEAT"

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I promise you that if you get on a bus with like 20 pounds of meat while just singing the word "meat" over and over again, nobody will bother you about it

Lol yeah but I'm not worried about that, it's just too heavy and cumbersome for one person. They give you a bag of produce, a bag of breads, and 2-3 big heavy boxes of cans, jars, and frozen meats. Lots of sweets too! It's actually amazing.

The week you're allowed to attend goes by last name; I'm D so I can get food on the first Thursday of the month. I usually get a ride with someone else who's going.

If any Delawareans are reading and wanna get in on this, it's Greenbank Church of Christ. If it's your first time going, you can come on any Thursday. Everyone lines up around 530 and the doors open at 6. Bring ID and two pieces of proof that you receive assistance such as SSI/SSDI, Medicare/Medicaid, SNAP, etc. If you don't have any of that they might still let you in, so maybe give them a call.

timefly has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Dec 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

timefly posted:

Lol yeah but I'm not worried about that, it's just too heavy and cumbersome for one person. They give you a bag of produce, a bag of breads, and 2-3 big heavy boxes of cans, jars, and frozen meats. Lots of sweets too! It's actually amazing.

The week you're allowed to attend goes by last name; I'm D so I can get food on the first Thursday of the month. I usually get a ride with someone else who's going.

If any Delawareans are reading and wanna get in on this, it's Greenbank Church of Christ. If it's your first time going, you can come on any Thursday. Everyone lines up around 530 and the doors open at 6. Bring ID and two pieces of proof that you receive assistance such as SSI/SSDI, Medicare/Medicaid, SNAP, etc. If you don't have any of that they might still let you in, so maybe give them a call.

I'm not sure the geography of Delaware, a state I assume you can drive across in an hour, but you may want to poke Nichael to see if the Jess campaign wants to do something with this to help them help more people

maybe your next haul will have a bunch of unsold turkeys!