Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I hope you realize you got spun up in this the same exact way that crew used to play fluffdaddy
like beat for beat, it's the same cycle playing out

Also maybe keep this in mind for the next time the same dozen people find c-spam's unforgivable forums crime of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

what level of concern would not be dramatic in your eyes? i'm being sincere when i say i think the fund is a good thing.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

absolute dogshit probe. gently caress you jeff. dipshit

Hey maybe you can organize a mutual aid fund to raise them $10

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

dope fiend killa g is saying that you probably should care if your money isn't being used to help someone, not that some of it might be

Seems like a lot of people have come forward saying that it has helped them so good news you don't have to worry about that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

replaced with a series of atrocious lies about my manhood, then Bernietar reappered for a couple hours and then nothing

there's a shadow war being fought over my av and sig and only some of the belligerents have revealed themselves

I know we got into a tiff about Matthew Perry but I swear it wasn't me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Fsmhunk posted:

I'm glad about the new fund. Anyone looking for help, that thread is the place to go. Should probably gas this one to avoid any confusion, since these request are often time sensitive and the new thread seems far more responsive at this point.

at the very least this thread should probably be closed because it's just going to be a battleground for slapfights from here on out

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

at the very least this thread should probably be closed because it's just going to be a battleground for slapfights from here on out

oh wow I'm still right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fun hater posted:

if there were ever a sign from god that i was on the right moral path, its being told by the goon known only for how much he wants to run through a ASPCA like hes playing a doom .wad that im faking my empathy

that's not fair, IC also posts about strip clubs