Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Hi, I more lurk than post in this neck of the woods, but I just sent in my sob story about my sick cat and I know this is normally for people food but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Thanks so much, Plinkey and everyone.

Cassie has been charming the vet staff but soon she will resume charming me and my sister.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

She's home!!!

Thank you so much again for the help, it was a big contributor to 'please i have already shoveled a load of money at you please let me pay the rest off on a schedule and take my cat home'

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

hapsby posted:

i haven't read the three pages i missed, so sorry if you posted this info already--if not, please pm me your venmo/paypal/whatever 8) we WILL save your kitto

Sent you a pm, she's out of the woods now but woof her bills are moderately crushing

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

sent in a PM, dont really wanna go too much into it, but landlord bullshit is going on and im gonna have to get a kitty into the vet (non-life-threatening, non-emergency, but unexpected and needs to be done asap without getting an e-vet into it) and life is a gently caress

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I'm not putting in for the goonfund again because my last ask was just too recent for me to feel comfortable doing so again, and my needs are a little beyond that scope; I might feel differently if I was only coming up a hundo or less short, but right now that's something I'd rather leave for others who need it.

What I am gonna do is link my gofundme; long story short I'm getting seriously landlorded (mysteriously, the pest problem they're booting us over dried up completely once they finally fixed all the loving holes in the walls late last week) and need to fund a move several months ahead of when I was planning to do so, while I'm on a brief but desperately needed stress leave. The full story's on the gofundme, but here it is. If anyone can help, be it with actual cash, passing it along, or even just well-wishing, I'd seriously appreciate it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Posting my gofundme again now that I'm in the home stretch: https://gofund.me/e5cf2fd0 and I am gonna email now too. Got my dates set up and everything, I'm gonna definitively need another 530 (canadian) or so to get both internet access set up and movers at my new place-- my most recent update goes over some math. Feels awful going to the well this much, but after all this is settled everything should be nice and calm, knock on wood. Maybe if I'm lucky I can even start giving back next year!! Thanks to any support anyone can offer.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

yeah like my cat is alive in part because of this, I'm not sweating seven bucks shaved off the top to avoid a credit card hit and slid back on after

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

i have a live cat instead of a dead one in large part due to this fund so, you know, thank you

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

thank you for saving my cat's life she is healthy and cuddly

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

i put the pen in her paws but she just got confused and batted it off the desk

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

ArfJason posted:

money 4 arf
chicks 4 free

sounds like lyrics to a p good song

i will not be listening to it

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

GOD IS BED posted:

exactly what a cia op would say

that's a higher bar for opsec than I expect out of the cia tbh

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

i dont care what the gently caress you call the politics of it if it pays rent, feeds people and cats, etc, and doesnt loving means test

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

fun hater posted:

there's a shocking amount of people throwing themselves onto a pyre for you and this project. this and posting people's personal emails as a transparent attempt to childishly emotionally manipulate people into dropping it is extremely disrespectful to them, at the very least.

gently caress, and i want to be extremely specific here, you

who the gently caress died and appointed you the spokesperson for exactly anything? like i get this is all fuckin concern trolling from a giant sack of poo poo but like, you dont get to speak for what is disrespectful to me or to any other fuckin person. what's disrespectful is all of this loving circus and specifically your involvement in it

eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

a fund that's only for united states goons would have seen me unable to get my cat into a hospital when she was dying so

her sister is happy she's still alive too