Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

plinkey owns and goonsaf owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

goonfund is real and strong and my friend

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I will try to do a donation when I get paid this week, depending on how much it is and if I lose my job lmfao

:peanut: god bless america

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

50s girl groupon posted:

yo i can also attest to the goon food fund legitness. i have covid-19 and won’t get a paycheck until sometime after april 3rd, and i have exactly one (1) cup of easy mac that i’m about to eat bc it’s all i’ve eaten in the past four days and plinky came through to help.

if you can help, throw money at the patreon. when i get a steady paycheck again, i know i will. thank u for the pasta money.

take care, friend

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Dustcat posted:

also, it's the "food for goons" fund, you can't just suddenly start spending it on whatever random thing you decide

i believe you're trying to do good, plinkey, but for the love of god, get loving legal here or you're gonna end up in deep poo poo you don't deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hopefully plinkey didn't die in a cheezer fire or whatever :whitewater: