Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

My only real position on all of this is that Plinkey could have avoided a lot of this bullshit drama (as well as potentially more serious stuff) by setting things up differently, but he's hardly the first person whose heart was in the right place but whose head may be found elsewhere. I've seen no actual evidence that anyone's been defrauded, just a lot of people saying "it could have happened and it would be bad if it did ps did you know he gambles", all of which is true but none of which is actual evidence of fraud.

(Note: I am not asking for such evidence. I'm not listening. I don't care.)

Other thread is doing good work (and I assume the UK one is too) and hopefully this thread will get back to doing good work again and hopefully Plinkey won't get murdered on back taxes next year and God bless us every one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU