Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:goofy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you are some of the stupidest motherfuckers that i have ever seen and under no circumstances should any of you be allowed to handle money

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

16 bit who scammed you big league in the past tell us, there's too much animus. give us the story.

putin :(

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

you are the only one complaining about it for 3 years?

:goofy:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dumbasses

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

im tired of talking about this because i know no matter what goons will keep donating to the shady goon who refuses to answer questions and gets hostile when asked simple questions out of spite but all people want is some transparency about the money and who it is going to and what it is being used for no one wants to dox anyone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

azathot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

i think it's cool to help people but it's time to put on the big boy pants and be slightly7 more professional with other's money.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jordan peterson invented poor people

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

thank you, please don't post in this thread again

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

1stGear posted:

Man, I wonder why no one in C-SPAM thinks the QCS Brigade is posting in good faith.

people are sincerely trying to help you guys set up a mutual aid fund that can both get you more money for needy goons and show that goons are actually receving the money and you keep insulting them for it lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Yeah, but the hardcore plinkey sycophants might not be representative of everyone donating. We don't know how many goons currently give to the fund because they want to help other posters, but do so under some duress as they feel uncomfortable with how the fund is structured. In the last two days, since this has all blown up, the patreon has already gone down $300.00, and I don't doubt that there are more goons currently giving who in the coming weeks will also decide to drop off from this cause in order to divert it to the more transparent fund.

We also do not know how many goons there are in this forum who WOULD currently be donating to the fund if it was organized properly. Its quite possible that the new thread will bring in more money than this one.

Setting this poo poo up properly will help more people and anyone saying otherwise is totally bonkers

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what level of concern would not be dramatic in your eyes? i'm being sincere when i say i think the fund is a good thing.

yeah no one is arguing for the fund to be taken away people just want some transparency and accountability because this is a lot of money for asingle person to handle and even if plinkey is trustworthy which i dont think he is a single person running it is a disaster waiting to happen

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

………………..,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,
…………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,
………,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,
……,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\
….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\
…..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-.
……\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~-,…(.(¯`*,`,
…….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;..)
……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~……………./
………|/…/…/~,……-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
……../…/…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*…\
…….|…/…/…/.*`…\………………………)….)¯`~,
…….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,…………/….|..)…`~-,.
……/./…/…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,—……\…./…../..|………¯“,
……(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/…./…/…………\
…….*-,…….`*-,…`~,..“.,,,-*……….|.,*…,*…|……….…..\
……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-*`…,-*….(`-,………………\
………….f`-,………`-,/…*-,___,,-~*….,-*……|…`-,………….\

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

honestly, gently caress off

if you dont donate or ask for money or post in cspam you have no reason to be here

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plinkey posted:

you are all baking up the wrong tree here

*chuckles*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what level of concern would not be dramatic in your eyes? i'm being sincere when i say i think the fund is a good thing.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

smarxist posted:

i was only posting my own suppositions from how i thought it was structured, seems like plinkey had a smarter way to go. i trust him, so i didn't really ask/care or interrogate how it's being managed.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

smarxist posted:

who cares?

are we in court or something are you talking to a jury that's going to do something? lmao

sorry i spoke a bit out of school your honor

you won. the thread is unstuck, lost hundreds of dollars and you handed your next fun drama project clusterfuck to some other posters, take the dub and gently caress off

you are without a doubt one of the dumbest people i have ever seen post on this forum

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Turambar posted:

Just raised my monthly contribution.

I don't care if most of the money is spent on gamergirl bath water. At least some of the fund ends up with people a lot worse off than me.

Keep up the good work, Plinkey!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cup Runneth Over posted:

To be clear (stop posting here) and lay everything out for you (you should stop posting here) Plinkey's fund first began as him buying food for cspam goons (leave the thread). He would give them money or (don't come back) just straight up buy it for them and have it sent to their address (you are not welcome in this thread). He did this because he didn't want any goon (no one wants you here) to starve and did it entirely out of his own pocket.

That is why the fund was intended for small expenses; it was supposed to (you are embarrassing yourself fun hater) buy pizza for people, not pay their rent, out of the pocket of one (just go away and stop reading or posting about this) person who was not particularly well off, within his means to help people.

Plinkey never (stop posting here) wanted or intended for this to be a charity or a huge fund, he merely (do not post here anymore) took money offered by people who saw what he was doing and were inspired by it (go away) and passed it on to the people he was helping. Over time the mutual aid effort grew in size and scope (get out) and he tried to maintain its sustainability despite never signing up for any of this, just wanting to buy food for people (go back to drawing your comic) because many goons had grown to depend on it (stop posting here) and he presumably didn't want to abandon them.

That's where you (stop posting here) and the other PYF drama crew members (stop posting here) come in to dig up old concerns about transparency (leave the thread) and put him on blast (stop posting here) as a degenerate gambler, liar, and thief robbing the poor people of CSPAM (stop posting here). Which has obviously and frankly justifiably tanked his willingness to continue coming back to this thing where he is constantly slandered and mocked for having helped people and continuing to do so.

In short, stop posting here, this is not a charity, stop posting here, and it never was one, stop posting here, or intended to be one, stop posting here, and Plinkey very obviously did not set out to scam anyone, stop posting here, despite getting in over his head, stop posting here, and struggling to stay motivated, stop posting here, in continuing to do this very depressing and thankless work. Stop posting here, fun hater.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

at the very least this thread should probably be closed because it's just going to be a battleground for slapfights from here on out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Majorian posted:

It would be great if everyone would calm the gently caress down a bit and stop sniping at each other.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vim Fuego posted:

I don't see why everyone's still arguing anyway, Plinkey posted the spreadsheet when he got off probation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lh3ftkffMWScbM3v84m-EH1-xVAa1T0K/view?usp=share_link

this is fake no one can stretch their funds out like that

16-bit Butt-Head has issued a correction as of 08:30 on Dec 1, 2022