Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
I went to go finally sign up for the goon food patreon only to find out I was already signed up! If you’re splashing out cash for extra podcast episodes, you can find some for feeding goons.

go gently caress yourself, Bert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
I don’t post much but I’ve been a happy contributor to Plinkey’s aid fund for years now. over that time he and recipients have provided testimonials sufficient for me to believe that it is being handled properly, people who ask for aid get it, and that I have nothing to worry about.

I personally don’t care what disingenuous bad faith just-asking-questions QCS thread posters, outside mods, and admins have come in here to say. I’ve read all of the evidence-free handwringing, all of the vague implications, and the baseless assertions.

I am completely satisfied with my ongoing donations, and will continue to donate to Plinkey’s aid fund regardless of whatever dumb poo poo gets invented by helldump-but-passive-aggressive-this-time posters with “just looking out for the poor donors” concerns.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
if you want to help goons who need aid, give to the fund and support it or shut the gently caress up.

if you already support the fund and you think plinkey's not trustworthy, then present literally any real evidence or just stop giving and shut the gently caress up.

if you don't give to the fund and won't because you have concerns or "concerns", put this energy towards helping people in other ways irl and shut the gently caress up

if you don't actually care about this but need some drama online, then shut the gently caress up but also log off and examine your life

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How come you guys are all like this? You should have more visibility into money matters especially when the fund is making $3k a month. That's an extremely reasonable request.

no.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How come you guys are all like this? You should have more visibility into money matters especially when the fund is making $3k a month. That's an extremely reasonable request.

longer answer: you don’t deserve anything for disingenuous concern trolling. don’t tell the people who give what they should want when they’re telling you to gently caress off.

gently caress off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

500 good dogs posted:

jesus why are you so aggro? does this ever work when you organize in real life?

jesus why are you so suspicious? why did you give over a thousand bucks if you don’t trust the fund? does this build trust with people irl?

also I’m “aggro” because there people have been accusing plinkey of theft for years with zero reason other than “concerns” and zero actual evidence or even suggestion of any misuse or harm

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

500 good dogs posted:

if you think animalstrash was making an accusation of theft you should re-read his post :)

:) that’s not what I wrote and i think it’s easy to infer my meaning that the history is why I’m “aggro” especially after the last few weeks of bullshit around this :)

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

500 good dogs posted:

so you're being aggro to someone who didn't do what you're explicitly mad about and don't see the problem?
:) i answered the question you asked :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
it's great that people who want to distribute money to goons in need and make reports and generate policy documentation and register with the feds to be tax-exempt can do that. nothing was stopping them from doing it anyway.

what sucks is people deciding they have to invent crimes just so they have something to be mad about and can be the Adults Explaining How This Guy I Made Up Is A Criminal And You're All Stupid Children

what also sucks is mods coming in after at least a month of this to say "oh well now that the other one's up and running, maybe we can all be civil."

I got the tude now posted:

you’re so loving stupid it’s breathtaking. pontificate elsewhere, dipshit.

turn your loving monitor on

Slanderer posted:

this is pathetic

mlyp