Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I remember being in college between semesters in my lovely rental behind the gas station and sometimes going a day or two without food now and then. I'm fortunate now to be employed well enough where I will never have that issue ever again. I'm more than happy to pitch in so that goons can eat a food and continue poo poo posting.

Looks like someone bailed and it dropped below 500, but now we are back. Stay healthy and safe all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Pewdiepie posted:

You have a completely distorted view of what is going on. Sorry to hear that.

Even if 99% of the money ended up being sent to people who are liars who turn around and spend it on legos, the 1% of money that went to someone in actual need of help is worth it. If someone asks for help and you have the means to help but you don't because you need receipts, that makes you the rear end in a top hat.

P.S. You're the kind of person that would take the money and buy legos.

poemdexter has issued a correction as of 19:33 on Mar 12, 2020

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I don't know who needs to hear this right now, but it's 100% OK to ask for help. Everyone here wants you to be safe and fed with a roof over your head. Take care of yourself.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Plinkey posted:

sent you an email back, i don't check it much during the day because I'm on the work VPN until like 5 every day

How dare you help people instead of increasing shareholder value during this time!