Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I mean it sucks that LSU doesn't get penalties called on them due to their constant bitching but,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

FizFashizzle posted:

invite trump again, bitch

So LSU keeps winning? Hell yeah brother. 2020.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you to LSU and Alabama for a great game!

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Raku posted:

tua rules and i was pleased to see he is already healthy enough to have kept that competitive

Yeah and if the refs weren't calling a bunch of poo poo, literally never calling LSU once for holding, hitting bama with the most ticky tacky nothing penalties. But whatever, if that's how LSU wants to win, fine.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Rank Minnesota ahead of Alabama

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

At least Minnesota has a quality win.

Ah but you forget that Alabama has a quality loss, something that continues to elude Minnesota.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Let me ask you this: Where do you think this money comes from? You think LSU can pay that kind of salary on their own? No way. But who do you think can foot the bill for this? That's right. Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.