Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
Oh man, I've fantasized about this exactly. Twilight 2000 is about a bunch of under-equipped scavengers scrapping their way across a hostile landscape, so it's exactly the kind of poo poo that Fria Ligan is so good at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture

EdsTeioh posted:

Has anyone found a good online dice tool for this system? We shifted our Alien game to Zoom and are still using physical dice.

It might be overkill for your purposes (and it costs money), but Foundry VTT has some kind of official Alien integration. I presume it involves dice!

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
My physical copy of T2K showed up today! I would try to get in on a game with you people, but I don't think I could consistently make the time. I'm just stockpiling games until that mythical free time appears in my life.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
I started reading Dragonbane; it seems great. It gets right down to business, the system is straightforward, and it’s funny without being sweaty about it.

It’s shot to the top of the games I’d run if I had the time and energy list.

Also, in a weird bit of kismet, I recently got into the old Carl Barks Donald Duck comics, so I’m fully on board for the :wotwot: factor.