Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tiggum posted:

And I guess Paige is just a night owl since she seems to sleep all day, every day and wake up just in time to say hi to everyone and then attend the meeting in the evening.

Well, she WAS a bartender for what, nearly a decade? Or maybe I'm mixing up my timetables.

East Village with Vicki and Mandana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tiggum posted:

"'Herb is the healing of the nation' - Bob Marley."

:420::350::420:

That was really upsetting mostly otherwise though. But I'm glad to see that Logan's none the worse from it and KayKay is great. :unsmith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mandana's turn, and we should let Eli keep up his research into stuff.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

PEACE for making us murder grandpa, death is an end to suffering.

We can't just save the wish though? I figured it'd be a gun on the shelf for later.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Wadjet's got a fairly deep discount on a lot of their games for the sale going on so I grabbed a few including the Blackwell stuff. I'm partway through Unbound and every single time one of the Blackwells crumples like a loving rag upon entering their mind path to the afterlife or whatever i can't help but chuckle. I'm not usually much for adventure games but they've been a blast so far, so thanks for this LP and for opening my eyes to them :toot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mandana and Vicki. Getting out and about will help and taking an ex-alcoholic to the bar his brother was murdered in is just mean. Plus a bar is no place for a kid even if they are a ghost.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mandana, Vicki, Brooklyn

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Release the dragon because it’s not like he can get away with owning the restaurant even if he’s veiled. Plus the curse thing.

Also KayKay is the best :3:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

The best part is that's 100% believable because he's a recovered alcoholic who's a member of AA :v:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Mandana, Logan, Brooklyn. I'm glad Kevin didn't fight us on the dragon. Also KayKay and Logan are just :kimchi: together

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Execute Stan, he’s already killed people and Calliope being forced back into an eternity of unhappiness is bullshit.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

She’s spent thousands of years unable to appreciate art at all and living an existence devoid of passion or soul, a few months tasting what it’s like with it is just enough to make going back to that even shittier. Flowers for Algernon except you’re immortal instead of dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Neat twist. Mandana and Logan/KayKay and let’s go with Melissa

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jun 4, 2020