Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

They are so brainwashed, they can't even make poo poo up.

The Gun!
She...
Such a senseless tragedy.

He fell!
the current...
I couldn't save him.
It's a tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

Our heroine needs to find a way to explain that it wasn't her.
Maybe "I was just a puppet to a demon" Or: "My body was here, but I was not"

Banish, 2nd changes are for those that needs help. Hell, can the general stay, while we banish her, he can show himself somewhere public, and set up a recruitment station, I wouldn't be surprised if he found plenty of volunteers.

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

""He says that death is part of the mundane world. So it's not our jurisdiction. I used to agree. But after tonight? We need all the help we can get.""

I agree, Death is part of the mundane world, but that is NOT what a bestower deals with, a bestower deals with spirits.

SniHjen
Oct 22, 2010

A djinn having trouble explaining feelings makes sense to me, they are indeed messy.

Eli: "I'm making this all about me, poor Mandana."
No Eli, this is ALSO about you, you ALSO lost him.

Kaykay has already been there, she was with Logans Brother, she wrote "help him" on the mirror.
I feel like trying to awaken a powerful force in chinatown is going to backfire, I imagine it's a guardian dragon.