Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Stop me if you don't want this answering Tiggum; but I assume going off the events of this chapter that roughly speaking variations of the events of the 3 backstories for our character happen in some capacity, just the one we pick we're around to slightly influence? Be great to see the remaining 'actor' intro when (/if?) it's appropriate if so.

Anyway, finally got time to check the LP out. Enjoying it alot, nice to be back in the 'Blackwell universe'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Really want a mini 'What if?" short, of how things would have gone with the Blackwell ladies if they had Kaykay rather than Joey. Hopefully less dogs would be drugged, and less cigarettes smoked.

Not that it's really important, but there been any indication of the rough time frame of the setting since the last game of that series yet?

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Haha; Lauren and her cigs is mostly what made me wonder! I can see it going either way; being shackled to a, as you say, a 12 year old for the rest of your life would make me both take up some vice... and in a way that might make Lauren look like the virgin Mary. But that said Baby Rosa was a turning point for her.

I couldn't even guess how it would go with Rosa. I bet Motti would become a third party member tho.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Good old Detective Sam Durkin turning back up reminded me of the connection this game has to the Blackwell series.

To somewhat answer my own question from earlier in the thread, assuming that Kevin bought that sleeping potion approximately at the same time the murders in the restaurant happened; 'Unavowed' takes place approximately 7 years after 'The Blackwell Epiphany'. Rosa being born the end of March 1976 and being 34 at the time of 'Epiphany' puts that in 2010. Kevin's bank transactions show it was July 2017, and the murders were apparently only 3 months or so ago.

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Interesting story twist. Really looking forward to see where they take this.

I like Mel myself but Melissa works too.