Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
If he feeds, does he leave or stick around? If he sticks around, is he going to get hungry again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Oh good, I was worried our forever war was in danger of ending. Silly me, it's merely being refined. After all, Staten Island is a lot closer than the Middle East, and invading Atlantistan is a great way to convert surplus poor people into magical power. And it's on the surface, so if they have weddings we can bomb those too.
Oh well, at least Call of Duty: Magical Warfare will probably be fun.

Banish both
Im surprised we don't get the option to execute Joy and send the General home.

Edit
Not wasting her here means she probably kicks off a coup and then invades at the end of the game for revenge.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Harmless
I'm guessing the same thing happens when trying to rescue if it's Mandana instead of Eli?

Cant help but feel we missed out on some kind of "Green New Deal" compromise. Stupid demon, forest NYC could have been pretty sweet. Like Taipei or something.

Good grief, that song. Man, I have not thought about Total Distortion in forever.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

By popular demand posted:

She could have suggested any number of mutually beneficial deals, (stacked in her favour of course) which we could have accepted.
Instead she bet the farm on what was doomed to get into a mortal combat, therefore I reaffirm my suggestion that she not be left anything but dead.
I'm referring to the main character's demon for setting up this fractally lovely situation.

Admittedly, we don't know the full context of her original imprisonment, but it is uncomfortably similar to some insanely lovely colonialism.
And on further thought, all three options suck for her - even the "nice" one is basically "stay penned up on your rez until some rear end in a top hat property developer decides to pave over your last scrap of forest to put up a parking lot.".

Man, literally everything your demon touches is like, layered in poo poo.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Black Robe posted:

I can think of many more useful things to wish for. Why do we have to waste it on crazy plant lady.
Wish Jonah had never found that book?

Crazy plant lady ain't going to give up. Why would she?

Also I'm pretty sure the wording of the harmless wish means she cant hit the eject button like the police captain did. :smithicide:

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Release
If he wanted to keep the corporations from crushing his family's chain he'd need more than just a dragon. Like, summon up some kind of planet-sized spectre of communism or something.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

anilEhilated posted:

Eli, Logan, Wall Street. Having an ex-accountant and an ex-alcoholic in our crew should mean we fit right in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Mel

anilEhilated posted:

Eli, Logan, Wall Street. Having an ex-accountant and an ex-alcoholic in our crew should mean we fit right in.

Does the actor background ties you closer to Calliope's story?

Cop background would be a bit "too soon" these days