Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
Going back up to the screenshot of the carnage, it looks like there is literally a leg unattached to any body. The ligamental (lol) could eat that and probably the guts from that other body. I mean, I don't think he's gonna Shag n Scoob the whole room.

So yeah, feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobanya
Aug 6, 2013
I'm going with give Calli her powers back if only because I really don't think Stan should keep it. He says he's not going to cause people to kill themselves, but for all we know, he's going to try to gently nudge people with creative energy, only to accidentally whammy them again.

Personally, I feel the best option would be to give it to June (and maybe it'll do that if we murder Stan, but it's not guaranteed and we haven't really directly killed anyone yet, from what I recall), so this is probably the best option.

Also, notably when we said, "Stan? Earlier, you said 'dying to create art' was a triumph. Do you still feel that way?", Stan didn't answer us directly, he just said he would "try" not to murder people again. He really seems like the kinda guy that would keep making excuses when his Muse powers drove people to death. "Oh, I didn't mean to! I'm still learning! Give me another chance!"

Better it to be in the hands of an experienced person that knows the right amount of creative energy to impart on someone, than this guy who just opens the fire hose, as it were. Additionally, Calli was saying that she was feeling tired, and I'm wondering if that's because she either needs the Muse energy to keep going, or Stan's misuse of it was draining her somehow, since it was originally her power. Or maybe a side-effect of when the demon yanked it out of her, idk.