Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I like how everyone has the same empty, hollow expression when they give the "it's a tragedy" answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think Eli is the guy to talk to for burn injuries. Especially ones that he caused.

Edit: Was the brick with the hidden stash not the one "under the Crazy"? Because that would make sense from an "escape room" hint.

IMJack fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 10, 2019

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
I think we should banish Harrison. Killing the General would probably kill her as well, and I don't think there's a place to hold her back at the base.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
I say peace. It's in character with how Paige has resolved major opponents thus far. Also, you never know if our demonic squatter has a contingency plan to take advantage of a dead dryad's magical forest.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe

fluffyDeathbringer posted:

also, did I miss something, or did you get five votes for Mandana and one for Eli and then go with Eli anyway

It's more a raffle than a vote. To quote the first post with a choice:

Tiggum posted:

I'll be using the same voting method I use in my Lone Wolf thread which is to put everyone who voted's name in a hat and draw out one name for each decision to be made. That way more popular options are more likely to be picked but even if you're the only one voting for a particular choice you'll still have a chance of getting your name drawn. The idea is that it should encourage people to participate rather than just seeing several people vote one way and deciding that their vote doesn't matter.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Mandana and Vicki. We'd be doing Logan a favor by not taking him to a bar.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Release. There are better, smarter ways to help Kevin keep the business in the family.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm inclined to think Callie needs to take her power back. Her assertion that she's happy like this, and Stan's assertion that he's happy like this, both come off kinda hollow and forced and unhealthy.

Our flashback for this chapter shows the demon forcing the power out of Callie, and in general I think we don't want to maintain the demon's schemes. We've been putting things back the way they were where at all possible. No sense in breaking that streak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Fun Shoe
Happy to see this back!