Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Peace

Jinns may be all about the rules-lawyering, but "You will harm no one ever" is pretty loving ironclad IMO. And it's by far the most satisfying revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Out of curiosity, does the "point of most activity" change to wherever the MC first gets possessed if you choose the other backgrounds?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

I really like how this scene is done. At this point you're so used to the wake-up-after-mission scene that when you click around and can't do anything, you're more likely to think "wait, did my game freeze?" over anything being wrong in-world. Then you start getting prompts to tell yourself to wake up, so you start thinking "oh, maybe the MC is just really tired." Even when the MC starts walking around on their own there's still only a feeling of :confused: rather than fear. It's only once the MC actually speaks that you finally get the "ohhhhh, gently caress" realization.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

One cool thing about the revisit of the bar scene: you can see KayKay writing "help him please" on the mirror when you walk into the bathroom to see Jonah, but once it becomes clear that Paige is a psychopath, the message fades out and fades back in as just "help". Another great touch.