Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you interested in another Operation Useless Dirt shirt?
Yes
No
Ask me again when I'm not selling my watch to buy presents for my family
View Results

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I’m in for two XL’s. My dad (Old old old school vet) was jealous of mine. So I gotta get him one too.

Is it possible to make these on higher quality shirts? The old ones weren’t bad but they were like Wal-Mart tees. Not complaining, still love mine, just a suggestion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
McNally, as a former mod who knows next to nothing about mod’ing but a fuckload about how some of these things work- don’t pull on that thread, we don’t want anyone looking into GiP. Not even our average users, as I assure you there are dicks with stars next to their name that would use that plus a ton of pearl clutching over cherry picked GiP posts that will “prove” we’re just FYAD for war criminals and need to be next against the wall after FYAD.

I’m pretty baked on brown dragon right now but this is solid advice: Don’t ever fully trust that pit of vipers that is the SA Moderation / Admin team.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It’s hilarious to me to see high THC dose paranoia in its pure strain triple distilled form.
Sorry McNally, I’m just paranoid when I drink too much brown dragon. 1/4th of a shot next time.