Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

scourgeofthe7bees posted:

Or maybe Houston will just be awful this year?

Or, ya know, it’s preseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/IFTVofficial/status/1231728371614310402

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

#NeverGiveUp seems like the wrong hashtag seeing as his knees gave up years ago

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

And here is said anthem.

Not bad.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

We also need a new thread for the season here pretty soon. I would, but I'll be travelling until Friday.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
https://twitter.com/NashvilleSC/status/1232743897429872645?s=19

Record attendance for a soccer game here is just over 56k for a City - Tottenham friendly, and we're rapidly approaching that. 20k season tickets have been sold as well. I'm getting pretty excited, should be great energy.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

And here is said anthem.

Not bad.

This is ridiculous but I honestly kinda like it.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Dallan Invictus posted:

This is ridiculous but I honestly kinda like it.

MLS 2020: This is ridiculous but I honestly kinda like it.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I second the motion

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

brasstassels posted:

https://twitter.com/NashvilleSC/status/1232743897429872645?s=19

Record attendance for a soccer game here is just over 56k for a City - Tottenham friendly, and we're rapidly approaching that. 20k season tickets have been sold as well. I'm getting pretty excited, should be great energy.

Got my tickets today! My work was giving them out for free. Had to be over 100 people in line waiting for them. I'm excited, should be an awesome crowd.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I am oddly excited for a Red Bull team that got gutted and added no one. Better hope that academy keeps spitting out gems!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Just learned from my ticket rep that all DC season ticket holders are getting free away tickets for NYCFC, RBNY, and Philly.

I don’t know what it’s like to be treated with more than abject contempt from my club. This must be a trap.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

And this one is official now.

Weird flex but ok?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Good for him. He's had a real poo poo time of it and I'm glad his perseverance has landed him another job.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Just learned from my ticket rep that all DC season ticket holders are getting free away tickets for NYCFC, RBNY, and Philly.

I don’t know what it’s like to be treated with more than abject contempt from my club. This must be a trap.

Is this just for you cool kids in the Chico stand? I talked to my rep last week and he didn't mention anything

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
*in low, dubbed over voice* Paging Hoover Dam, Hoover Dam you have a thread to make in the Ray Parlour.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Is this just for you cool kids in the Chico stand? I talked to my rep last week and he didn't mention anything

They got blindsided by it as much as we did, lol. I heard a rumor, called the ticket rep who understands I Don’t Have Time For Your Bullshit, and they admitted flat out that this move came from above with no idea how to make it happen. Call your rep today and tell them I said hi!

Finally, they’re doing COOL poo poo without a competent rollout.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

MLS 2020: This is ridiculous but I honestly kinda like it.

I was going to suggest MLS 2020: TAM is dead, long live ZIM, but this probably works better anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Dallan Invictus posted:

I was going to suggest MLS 2020: TAM is dead, long live ZIM, but this probably works better anyway.

Oh, you just wait

AHOY
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3915636

Hoover Dam fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Feb 29, 2020