Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

bernie got that goldeneye box art face goin on

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Why watch the bad thing? Watch good thing like under siege

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

holy gently caress MSNBC's coverage is bad why am I watching this dogshit

literaly they just said "Jill and Joe are in love which we haven't seen for the last 4 years. This will help heal the nation"

WHAT THE gently caress

that's doctor jill to you

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

trump thread is like the monkey cages at the zoo, all of them throwing handfuls of their own poo poo at each other thinking it's the funniest thing in the world, and they start throwing it at you if you come too close

trump

(lmao if you think there isn't a 90% poster overlap between here and trump thread)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the granddaughter joe keeps makin out with is his dead beau's daughter.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wheeee posted:

I feel so split on the whole student debt forgiveness thing. On one hand, I think education should be free.

On the other hand, if people were so financially illiterate and got themselves into crushing debt by willfully going to school then that is entirely their fault.

Anecdotal but I got accepted into a top 5 school and decided not to go there because I couldn't afford it and didn't feel comfortable with the debt. I ended up going to only a top 10 because I could afford it. I paid back all of my loans already.

Seems a bit unfair that I am not going to get any of that interest back.

hi, yes, we should also reimburse your loan payments ideally but just getting the outstanding debt cancelled is going to be a generational political project apparently despite being incredibly simple for a president to execute so sorry

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

fits my needs posted:

the granddaughter joe keeps makin out with is his dead beau's daughter.

For all the talk about how Joe and Jill love each other, I guarantee you won't find a picture of him kissing Jill with the same passion he kisses his granddaughter.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1351929051204775937?s=19

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Excelzior posted:

gently caress Bernie Succders

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

joepinetree posted:

For all the talk about how Joe and Jill love each other, I guarantee you won't find a picture of him kissing Jill with the same passion he kisses his granddaughter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LOL I love Jose's pure hate for Arod.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

libishly thirsty 4 grandpa

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1351933167632957441?s=19

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

Why watch the bad thing? Watch good thing like under siege

i like spectacle

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Liberals on twitter are unbearable right now.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Anyone who ever bitches about North Korea's authoritarian displays of patriotism now, officially, has to shut the gently caress up. Because we have just jumped the shark.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Woody Guthrie is spinning in his grave

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eggplant Squire posted:

I mean she's not wrong

Biden is not gonna abolish ICE and I doubt he's gonna change their procedures either

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

i like spectacle

"The pageantry"

Lib brained poo poo lol

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

loquacius posted:

Biden is not gonna abolish ICE and I doubt he's gonna change their procedures either

Yeah, but it won't be on the news anymore.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

loquacius posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

"The pageantry"

Lib brained poo poo lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1351934335369285633

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The only spectacle I want is qteam arriving and arresting all these pedohiles

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

spacetoaster posted:

anyone who reports it will have their outlets silenced, and investigated for foreign influence

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

loquacius posted:

not making immigration procedures even worse would be a big improvement from obama so this is pretty optimistic

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

libs spent 4 years accusing Trump of wanting to make himself king, proceed to gush over Biden being coronated Eternal President by the media

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

are we the baddies dot gif

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Breakfast All Day posted:

not making immigration procedures even worse would be a big improvement from obama so this is pretty optimistic

Biden has an immigration plan that is better than the status quo and has zero chance of passing with the filibuster in place.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Joe Biden promised little but somehow manages to deliver even less

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Broken Machine posted:

That's basically paraphrasing a famous reagan ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

in case you were unclear on where biden is headed.

It's morning in America again, Sunday morning.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Biden has an immigration plan that is better than the status quo and has zero chance of passing with the filibuster in place.

can't wait for citizenship to only take EIGHT years

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I bring this gift to you, O Succ Zone, because I love you so:

https://twitter.com/nocontextpawnee/status/1351809700346564612?s=20

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

spacetoaster posted:

The only part more disturbing than this is that people in this thread didn't understand that this is :thejoke:.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
lol people shooting off fireworks in Seattle

absolute daemon country

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

loquacius posted:

Haha I mean her timeline isn't going to be filled with it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Excelzior posted:

libs spent 4 years accusing Trump of wanting to make himself king, proceed to gush over Biden being coronated Eternal President by the media

American politics is just projection and wanting your neighbors to suffer more than you

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/D_Balfire2187/status/1351898362329653252?s=20

here’s the next 4 years for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

lol people shooting off fireworks in Seattle