Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

Could someone with no self-esteem watch this and confirm that Cherry actually does start blabbering about Max Domi.

He mentions Max and some nonsense about diadebedes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

codo27 posted:

Fuckin Max. I knew I couldn't count on ties son to be smart.

Saw a good one just now

Wow 'this is how it began in Germany' hahahah I'll be snickering about that line well into next year

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I mean how braindead do you have to be to believe some poo poo like that? dc literally doesn't like anyone who isn't white and thats not even enough, you have to be white and a native english speaker. If not, you're garbage. Who does that sound like?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

codo27 posted:

. Who does that sound like?

A bowl of Jello in a garbage disposal!

wabaadabababajusjuslookitthisguyherewabahaYAHADBABHABA

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/status/1194689197078130688

LMAO

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Holy poo poo

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Was there a DC in Epstein's log books?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

:laffo:

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pretty impressive they can be so wrong about Don Cherry and yet so right about the Epstein cover up

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
What a pathetic bunch of snowflakes at that pro-Cherry rally. A friend of mine called them bigots and a bunch of them swarmed him and tried to bait him into throwing a punch. I wonder if they know how stupid they look.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Can we cancel Cherry and Rogers?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

JoelJoel posted:

Can we cancel Cherry and Rogers?

cherry is cancelled, rogers is cancelled, the legion is cancelled, remembrance day is cancelled, our troops have been cancelled. cancel culture has truly gone too far here

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

piratepilates posted:

cherry is cancelled, rogers is cancelled, the legion is cancelled, remembrance day is cancelled, our troops have been cancelled. cancel culture has truly gone too far here

no it's gone just far enough

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Cancel hockey

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

fisting by many posted:

no it's gone just far enough

have I just been cancelled

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

piratepilates posted:

have I just been cancelled

Yes. You begin shooting your Netflix special after you get off your late night comeback tour later this month.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Kennel posted:

Cancel hockey

Just my luck, the Oilers are finally back, baby, and hockey gets cancelled.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

Yes. You begin shooting your Netflix special after you get off your late night comeback tour later this month.

Can't wait to get my new book "can't say this anymore!" out in book stores across the country.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

Powershift posted:

Just my luck, the Oilers are finally back, baby, and hockey gets cancelled.

Happened to the Expos

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Happened to the Expos

And the Nordiques!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Spelling Mitsake posted:

Happened to the Expos

Can you be back if you never were?

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Calgary twitter is now pissed off at CTV's copycat of The View, "The Social" because a host pointed out the fact that minor hockey is mostly the domain of rich white boys. only pointing it out here because a random sampling brought up OH CHERRY CAN GET FIRED BUT SHE CAN'T?!?!?!?!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/1195095812776185857

a boston guy supports a racist, you say????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Rich old white guy supports rich old white friend who made questionable comments on race and diversity.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Stiev Awt posted:

Calgary twitter is now pissed off at CTV's copycat of The View, "The Social" because a host pointed out the fact that minor hockey is mostly the domain of rich white boys. only pointing it out here because a random sampling brought up OH CHERRY CAN GET FIRED BUT SHE CAN'T?!?!?!?!

lol the chuds really want this to be a tit for tat

i have never heard of this person or this show

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/LeighStewy/status/1195096601565581313

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, broadcasting to everyone that you're a racist and losing your job. Good work, bud.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
We have now reached the stage of this where Don Cherry is tweeting out videos from Rebel Media.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/1195095812776185857

a boston guy supports a racist, you say????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I agree; it's disgraceful that it took this long.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Stiev Awt posted:

Is one of those the morning show where that one woman brought in a homemade dish and it was awful and tasted like vinegar?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Here's the guy that defaced the cenotaph in front of Old City Hall after Remembrance Day with the words "YE BROKE FAITH WITH US" (an obvious reference to 'In Flanders' Fields'). Big surprise, he's a conservative and was motivated to do the crime by Cherry's firing. His profile is public, so go on over and tell him that it looks like his parents were first cousins.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Mister Speaker posted:

Here's the guy that defaced the cenotaph in front of Old City Hall after Remembrance Day with the words "YE BROKE FAITH WITH US" (an obvious reference to 'In Flanders' Fields'). Big surprise, he's a conservative and was motivated to do the crime by Cherry's firing. His profile is public, so go on over and tell him that it looks like his parents were first cousins.

LOL the flag he has for his background image is the "Flag of Western Independence"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Independence_Party

edit - Apparently he fancies himself a "stand up shock comic" and the vandalism was a piece of performance art??????

quote:

Stop calling my super intelligence autism. Stop calling my courage and commitment to do the right thing a personality disorder. Freedom of conscience; does it exist here?

quote:

You people aren't curious why this poo poo ain't making the news yet? Its almost like the blacklist I keep talking about exists and the state controls the media in this country. Other than Nickelback's "standing on the edge of a revolution", what Canadian art has been produced in the last 15 years that is critical of the government?

quote:

If you support the censorship of Don Cherry, you are an enemy of my country.

Mr. Apollo fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 15, 2019

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
"Other than Nickelback's "standing on the edge of a revolution", what Canadian art has been produced in the last 15 years that is critical of the government?"

I wish I could make that the thread title. I wish I could make that the everything title.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

"Other than Nickelback's "standing on the edge of a revolution", what Canadian art has been produced in the last 15 years that is critical of the government?"

Step aside Georgette Leblanc the nation has found its new poet laureate.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/JSB_TV/status/1195385719436587009

lmao of course he does

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

No he just says racist things, biiiig difference

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Holy gently caress this Thomas Zaugg guy is a real piece of work. He used the term 'fren' in one of his recent posts, which is a racist dogwhistle (r/frenworld was a subreddit full of thinly-veiled anti-semitism). And at least one of his supporters is a straight-up nazi, not even hiding it - his profile pic has him wearing the Black Sun and other nazi imagery, and his job is listed at 'Auschwitz-Birkenau'.

You don't get to be both a Canadian patriot AND a loving nazi. We had a whole war about this not too long ago. These people are an embarrassment.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Criminals and other miscreants are always the first to try and hide behind the law. Hilarious to see the right try and claim suppression of free speech. They're not nearly suppressed enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

The anti-communist anti-Islam shitheads are having another Don Cherry rally at Rogers HQ tomorrow. Just in case anyone wants to go point and laugh.