Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

Bust Rodd posted:

Are people really not over saturated on Donald Glover yet? Why does he have to be the most talented and acclaimed musician, actor, director, writer, comedian in all of Hollywood? I thought I was a big fan but like... drat dude take a breather

Just guessing here, but Glover probably makes his career decisions based on things other than "how sick of me some people might get".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

Arcsquad12 posted:

In that show's situation it was a tighter focus that undid it for me. For Mandalorian its the inverse. The tight focus really makes the show work as a weekly adventure series and I'm worried that expanding the cast too much could dilute the show and divert too much attention from what makes it work.

Has it been said anywhere that the (rumoured) characters coming in from Rebels will be sticking around for more than an episode or two? I suspect those of you who are worrying over this are doing so needlessly. They're not about to make this a show with an ensemble cast present in every episode. The core concept of the show is wolf & cub and I don't see that changing for more than a couple of episodes at a time.

With the strong rumours of a Rebels sequel I could certainly see these character appearances being a tease or hook into that. "Oh, you want to learn more about these cool people? While you're waiting for their new adventures, go check out their origins!"

jassa
Nov 7, 2005

"He's so awesome!"
He really is!

Cartoon Man posted:

All they’ve said is that Mando will have spinoff series. I would imagine that means Rosario Dawson gets an Ahsoka show, but we’ll see. Cara Dune spinoff was theorized too but with her being a Chud on Twitter, who knows.

Hah. I wouldn't put money on Dawson getting a series either, considering her own history with transphobia.

I'd rather see the blue guy get a spinoff than either of those two.