Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I noticed a terrible lack of awful dad level jokes and dreadful posts in byob and instead we get quality fun all the drat time. This is extremely upsetting for me and I want this to stop immediately. Post the most terrible puns and jokes ITT and the worst of them will be rewarded with a probe you clearly deserve anyways.

Also don't smile ITT I swear to god I'll hunt you down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

Good start, now put less effort in it.

nut

u ever think wow hair its growing out my head and wont stop u can ask it to stop but it wont god said let the hair grow and god rules above all include kingdom of heaven and kingdom of hairven haha u get the joke it's a little joke me and the fellow 'dressers like to toss around while performing perms and expert curls armed w just the power of vidal sasson coursing thru my vein into my sweaty palm the customer dunno thepalm sweat is there tho they ask why my hair shine and i say magic magic and god and vidal sassson

Heather Papps

hello friend

: )

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a badass RAP,
and it's all about Oranges...

No, wait.

I'm the master of rapping
I shine brighter than silver!

Dammit, let me try again

Like royalty,
My favorite color is purple

You know, maybe I'm not cut out for this rapping thing

alnilam

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I have a badass RAP,
and it's all about Oranges...

Rockin your front door
Right off its door hinges

ty manifisto

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Deeeespite alll my raaaggeee I am still just aaaa

CAT ON THE STAGE

Yat da da, deedly daa daaa, dancin on the stage cause I'm a kitty cat cat cat. I'm a celebrity but also I'm a kitty cat cat cattyeaaahhhhhhhhhh

*little sneakpreview of Tom Hooper's Andrew Lloyd Weber's Cats the Movie of the Musical*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

here's my impression of a dog at the premier of "Cats"

*rushes the stage*
"BARK BARK BARK BARK"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

here's my impression of a cat at the premier of "Cats"

*shows no interest in the stage*
*looks away*

alnilam

Jolo posted:

Deeeespite alll my raaaggeee I am still just aaaa

CAT ON THE STAGE

Yat da da, deedly daa daaa, dancin on the stage cause I'm a kitty cat cat cat. I'm a celebrity but also I'm a kitty cat cat cattyeaaahhhhhhhhhh

*little sneakpreview of Tom Hooper's Andrew Lloyd Weber's Cats the Movie of the Musical*

ty manifisto

Jolo

here's my impression of Cat Stevens at the premier of "Cats"

*still dead*

edit: Cat Stevens is still alive but in the spirit of this thread I'm leaving this as is

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

here's my impression of Cat Stevens at the premier of "Cats"

*still dead*

edit: Cat Stevens is still alive but in the spirit of this thread I'm leaving this as is

do one about doja cat

Jolo

Heather Papps posted:

do one about doja cat

here's my impression of Doja Cat at the premier of "Cats"

"Hellooooooo fellow audience members, I am Doja Cat and I am from Tarzana California which is the same place that Jon Lovitz is from! This is just one of the many- NO I WILL NOT BE QUIET!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

here's my impression of Doja Cat at the premier of "Cats"

"Hellooooooo fellow audience members, I am Doja Cat and I am from Tarzana California which is the same place that Jon Lovitz is from! This is just one of the many- NO I WILL NOT BE QUIET!"

oh shoot we were supposed to do bad posts in this thread gently caress we derailed it so fast

nut

norbert was my favourite angry beaver

Heather Papps

hello friend

i liked catdog

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I miss Bonzi Buddy :(

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
[quote="Pot Smoke Phoenix post=499934030"]
I miss Bonzi Buddy :(

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/iAcmSjT.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Heather Papps

hello friend

epic pwnage lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DERPA- like DARPA, only WAAAY stupider

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
*DARPs loudly*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jedrick posted:

*DARPs loudly*

I got my hand stuck in a pickle jar once and I had to smash the jar in the sink to get my hand out.

I didn't get a single scratch!

PSA- Don't stick your mitts in a jar too small for your mitt.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I just joined an ultra-secret fight club, AMA!

Jolo

Game runs perfectly for me at 120fps on Ultra graphics settings on my Lunar Infused 9900GXE overclocked with antarctic cooling.

Jolo

I haven't had any problems with the engine/brakes/stereo/etc in my <entirely different car>

Jolo

quote:

<literally anything especially if it's nearly impossible to construe any kind of sexual innuendo from it>

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

nut

when i clap my hands with all my force i can hear the smack i sympathetically fear for the air molecules unable 2 slipstream out of my way but this is what must be done i am the god of air and this is my will i clap and clap again the molecules are batten but not beaten ok now they are beaten there are no survives as i rabidly applaud jeff dunham and his funny old man puppet

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I went swimming this one time and I GOT WET and I'm not even kidding.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Mental illness NUDES spam!!!

google THIS

terribly ITT

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

terribly ITT

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
b

thanks Manifisto!

Heather Papps

hello friend

y

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
b

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

Good lord these are some terrible posts in here

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

terribly ITT

He gets it

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Dear Mr. Tax, first name Low, I inSIST you UNBAN my account IMMEDIATELY or else I will SUE you for Thievery for the amount of $10 dollars

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Escape From Noise

So... just my normal posting then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeffery
fire off some memes r2d2bot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!