Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

terribly ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

People are starting to notice that it doesn't take me as long to catch my breath after I exercise. I guess you could say I got caught with my pants down.

google THIS

google THIS

prepuce repurposed posted:

glad I don't have a gf or the desire to watch her pour blue liquid on a tampon 1x/month

I think you mean menstrual fluid, which is not in any way blue, and it's not once a month but rather, multiple times over a span of days roughly every four weeks.

google THIS

My posting is always unsigned, which allows for an additional bit of posting.

google THIS

"There is a minuscule detail in your post that bothers me immensely. Consider yourself anally probed."

google THIS

google THIS

Actually poop is number 2, but it's true that butts are number 3 (because 3 looks like a butt) (sorry for off topic post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

@sassy_candace82 this is so you!