Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/amato-crime-family-indictment-announcement/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decline
Apr 20, 2001

steal your face

Cheen posted:

Lucas Gibson Brown is the weird ai generated guy who did a report on the special I think

I first recall him being mentioned in Case Closed: Breaxh of Trust. The narrator signs off as Lucas Gibson Brown.

My gut wants to say there’s a prior appearance or mention, but this is the only one I could recall and verify.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How many distinct "looks" has he come up with holy poo poo

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
district attorney miriam webster

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Miriam must be in on it. Why not open the door to Tim?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ingmar terdman posted:

Lol every time I remember him at the Kennedy Center telling a groaner of a joke even by his standards, the audience booing, and him replying "JFK died for this?!"

I wish there was a clip of this.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
hm, I hope the transcripts that Tim is going to present are from the podcast.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I've seen Neil Hamburger live too and was stunned by how good he was. it wasn't a "so bad it's good" thing at all, his jokes were really sharp and ruthless

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
well, i'm going to see neil hamburger on the 30th in vancouver bc, aww yahhh

driving 3.5 hours for you, gregg! (well, you and the capilano suspension bridge park)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/district-attorney-of-san-bernardino-press-conference-05-02-2024/

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh my god that is a name designed specifically for tim to mispronounce in endless ways haha

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Jesus I didn't expect it to get quite that dark lol

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Well, I guess that solves that. I love the detail that Matt shot back using a gun registered to Tim.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

mat newsman got what he deserved!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Detective No. 27 posted:

Well, I guess that solves that. I love the detail that Matt shot back using a gun registered to Tim.

Matt shot first!! (tm)

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
still kinda weird that the shooter asked for tony, though, and that tim seemed so determined not to hear that

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.
If Toni wasn't going to fall back in with Tim before, she will now.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
yeah wow not where I was expecting this to go. gotta be more to this story

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wow Matt was a bigger piece of poo poo than Tim, and not even his fault!

Hope Joaquin goes free

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Joaquin goes walkin

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

this does clear up my biggest question about the whole thing which is why Matt shoots first

still curious why the shooter asks first if Toni is home and why Tim tries so hard to pretend he didn't hear it. guessing the latter is because Tim suspects the Amatos did this for him.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Is it really that clear that he says "Toni"? It could be that he says something that sounds sorta like that but maybe it's just a coincidence.

My guess was that Matt had hired someone to intimidate his mom as a desperate way of preventing her from kicking him out of the house, and he changed his mind at the last minute.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I'm now remembering that Joey P took a mysterious trip to Mexico right around then...

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

robot roll call posted:

I'm now remembering that Joey P took a mysterious trip to Mexico right around then...

With Kaili, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Joey P always goes to Mexico around that time he even told Tim. Are we suddenly going to prosecute an innocent man and his rating system because he likes to have annual fun in the sun?