Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Tim Heidecker is a loving murderer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit

Franchescanado posted:

I love every single time Gregg teeters close to breaking into laughter. He's such an odd guy, and his entire career has been anti-humor, fueled by having a great sense of humor himself. I love it.

Catching people corpsing on camera is the rarest, most delicious of treats that this whole show has to offer.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Murk would likely still be alive had he not constantly disrespected Tim on his own show.

He never learned his place.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Huge Jackman.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Tim slowly figuring out what "overruled" actually means is likely the peak of The Trial.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
What terrible, beautiful creation will Gregg's obsession with living art unveiled to the world tonight?

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
This is the only way that the Chaplin's chili running gag could have ended.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNA0D849V4

I anxiously await Joe "Money" Estevez's triumphant return to television.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
You bleed for your brother.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Now that the Rock House pilot also turned out to be it's finale, what's on the horizon in terms of content?

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Many a lonely night I have dreamt of a steaming bowl of Chaplin's Chili served in a styrofoam bowl with a plastic spoon.

It's radiant image was the only thing that gave me hope in this dark forest of a world.

Just another dream rendered impossible because Chaplin is loving dead.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
I have liquidated every asset in my name and await eagerly to hear my next financial move from Joe "Mister Money" Estevez.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Just lol'ing to myself at the thought of fathers trying in vain to feed their hungry children with useless US currency while I'm riding high on a fat stack of HEI pts.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Is there any word on the next episode?

My heart cannot take another Rock House event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
I always thought Toni would be Gregg's next victim.

Now it's up for grabs.