Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I'm trying to find the one after Tim was blinded by falling off his motorcycle and is pretending to read the cue cards via offstage direction. In tears just thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

sponges posted:

The Guardians of the Galaxy episode

Thank you.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Joe is wonderful because he's just such a pro.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Scratchman Apoo posted:

Tom Cruise Jr is also Gregg's son in real life, so maybe the kid just wanted his dad to stop talking about Oh, God!

Highly disturbing.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

wuggles posted:

Tim’s attorney is giving me big Beto vibes

The defense attorney and the judge are A+

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
As I understand it, there are basically actors you can hire to rehearse/reenact trials, from judges down to witnesses and jury, so I wouldn't be surprised.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
That owns so much. I always thought a funny bit would be be one of those true crime channels doing daily coverage of the trial, but that's too obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
If she works for the courts I'd be surprised if the length even made her blink.