Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

why do T&E jokes keep coming true! wtf is going on :psyduck:

quote:

Naturopath Jason Klop was in B.C. Supreme Court petitioning for a judge to order the College of Naturopathic Physicians to end its investigations into his business and lift his ban on manufacturing, advertising and selling pills and enemas made from human feces.
[...]
Last August, the college announced it was taking "extraordinary action" to protect the public, banning Klop from producing or selling FMT products while it investigates his business, Novel Biome.

The order came in response to an April 2021 complaint from a former employee at Klop's lab, who alleged that he was producing FMT [fecal microbiota transplant] products in a basement apartment in Abbotsford using his nephews' feces, without any quality control or proper screening.
[...]
Although [Klop's lawyer] acknowledged that Klop's three nephews were the business's only donors at the time of the complaint and clarified that the lab was in a ground-level unit of the building where the boys lived, Gratl said Klop has submitted evidence of his quality assurance processes and standard operating procedures.

Gratl also said the nephews had their blood and feces tested every three months, which he described as standard for FMT. The court heard Klop has deposed that he was confident of the quality of their feces because "they are my nephews, so I know their lifestyles."

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I think Kaili is just about done with Tim at this point, his remark about maybe she wouldn't stop be with her husband now and airing her suicidal ideation publicly really affected her. And while Gregg has been disrespectful as well, he has turned around and been very nice and made it clear he's comparitively sane.

Hope next week is just Gregg and Kaili talking about movies.

I want to know what present he got her.
I liked when Gregg started needling Tim about the poison water and Kaili just shot him this look

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/status/1701232580153258307?s=20

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Italians don't need a reason to celebrate.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the OCOD Encore segment is a clear dig at Bill Maher's "Real Time Overtime" premium pod. I think I saw a couple of them years ago and I'm pretty sure I remember them cutting loose with handheld camerawork, and the segment was really short and nothing interesting or funny was said by Bill or any of the guests during it. but hed always make sure to plug it during the main episode

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

derp posted:

IT'S THE KNOCKOUT

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

T. Mamato

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/EarvLikes/status/1754607020274245669

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

no Overtime segment again this week, wtf I've been paying monthly to access premium content and they're not delivering it

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

tfw you're still valiantly trying to keep your movie review podcast on topic after all these years

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

matt shot first

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

gregg sulking off after being told no popcorn classic this week

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Mark Pork

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

"A perfect year for movies!" --Gregg Turkington

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Sugar Blaster posted:

tim beat the poo poo out of him with a hex wrench during the filming of the pep boys proof of concept trailer

im pretty high but i thought i heard joey say "you're not supposed to show that" just as they rolled the pep boys footage. then later they dropped the news that mark had a terrible accident

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

yeah its seeming like the amato family is trying to help make some of tims crimes go away. maybe part of that was stop mat numen blabbing about them on xbox live

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

That DICK! posted:

my complaint is almost the opposite, it feels like they want to have longrunning plots with payoff but it doesn't seem like they have strong ideas about what to do and it all just takes so looong now. Tim had a baby one season, it died the next, and two seasons later he was on trial for murdering 20 EDM festival goers in a desert. ah well. love da show
i think theres a difference in energy where before they were always potentially filming the last season of the show as everything associated with adult swim was always hanging by a thread. now they have their own direct subscription business model and as long as enough fans demand it they can keep doing the show

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol the merch table girl stole the show for me too

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

just remembered we never got to see the rest of Tim's HEI Way keynote

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

his beating of tim was pretty brutal and long lasting for being just a guy/non-mobster but maybe he'd just had enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

mat newsman got what he deserved!