Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

does anybody know the name of the song they use for the On Cinema On Defense segments, if its a real song at all? i cant find it anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

tim also refers to a first son before the wedding to toni in the 7th oscar special while calling ayaka the love of his life and the one that got away. i

e: some kind soul please record and reup gregs our cinema oscar special because im gonna be at work

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i cant believe tim almost killed another person thank god laroux is ok

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I watched the combined one and thought it worked really well

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

huh posted:

Today I was explaining On Cinema to a 68 year old lady and why I find it funny. I was telling her about how Tim met Ayaka and that their son was named Tom Cruise and I found myself laughing so hard. It was such a strange thing talking aloud about it all. She didn't get it. Her favourite comedy show is Big Bang Theory.

1st dates really just an icebreaker anyway

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Honestly nobody is safe its only a matter of time before tim kills again

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

As Greg would tell you if he cared to, they changed the broom in post because of a licensing issue, making the piece of movie memorabilia Greg purchased even more valuable

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol watching this lovely movie called Playback and they've referenced the Roundhay Garden clip (first movie ever made!) multiple times and I keep laughing thinking of on cinemas remake of it

Thats the magic of cinema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Joey p hosed up big time when he punched tim, jolting tims brain in such a way as to unlock his latent deductive and reductive potential allowing him to instantly intuit the real murderer of mat neuman, the amato group crime family