Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I keep forgetting tim has a teenage son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Anyone enjoy the telethon thing? I keep starting it and it just sounds like Normal Tim doing office hours for a while
Non-video oscar special just makes me cry

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lmao every time i remember where tim got his right hand

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
wait what's Our Cinema Oscar Special LIVE
totally missed any mention of that

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Maguro posted:

Can't wait for the trial of Gregg Turkington.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Gotta say this year's oscar special was really zen
I learned a lot about spirituality, self help, and brotherhood. That Tim was actually willing to save Gregg and not just leave him behind, that is a true bond.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Just another example of tim showcasing black voices

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Beef House was fine. Nothing they haven't pretty much done before. A laugh or two for me. Just glad to see Tim and Eric doing new stuff.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I had no idea Mark Proksch was in Better Call Saul and it just immediately colors every scene with him in it to hilarious effect
Hell when it's him and Bob Odenkirk in the same scene it just feels like the Tim and Eric universe is leaking in.
Get Tim in to cameo as his Bedtime Stories mafioso.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love that youtube channel. Great meeting of the minds here.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Im ready for Tim to get polio
Of course i dont have hei so i wont see any of it from here on out, but hey

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Time Alien is one of my absolute favorite actors

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I sent in a poem in support for the holy soul known as doctor san, gracing the angel realm forever and ever
You know he had a cure for cancer and that's why they killed him. Look up the China connection.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
loved Tim's aborted "Son of-" while introducing Something from Tiffany’s

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

That DICK! posted:

so happy to have another old weird guy whose deal i dont entirely get again. i feel like its a must
:hai:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love that the whole thing was just a harmless stunt but Tim is in such poor health it still possibly killed him lol

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Tetramin posted:

Actually the vaccine wasn’t even out yet when they made then 2021 special, she refused to even get tested as required to be on set lol. She thought the Covid TEST is a 5g microchip
It's funny that she's a lot closer to the character she plays than one would expect, wonder how true that is for a lot of the minor On Cinema/Tim & Eric people.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Why is Gregg's Jojo hat so hosed up
Can we get Xposed on this

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
truly touching (though it's always chilling to see gregg in a caretaker role). gently caress you for taking those teeth out tim

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So did Wendy Kirby just run away for good after Tim's creepy sketches? I forget where she exited in the story

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Wow it's so cool Hollywood is letting Gregg direct his movie. mazel tov!

Maybe first time in history a real movie buff has creative control of a movie and is ready to deliver

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So the season is done right? Just a future Oscar special left I assume

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
FREE TIM

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The ominous Hitchcock silhouette of Gregg was def cracking me up

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Doing a rewatch and lmao I forgot that after building up a motorcycle accident at the start of season 5 what ends up happening is Tim parks in a handicap spot and tries to physically assault an old woman who complains about it and then the bike just falls over and injures him.
Also he's legally blind in his left eye, gonna need LaRue to investigate this angle to release him from culpability re: the attempted suicide #fakenews. Clearly a combination of poor van maintenance and limited sight.

And yeah hearing Tim rant about Putin and the Ukraine in the 2nd Oscar special is a lot of fun

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Also lol at Gregg stalking Joe Estevez and just cornering him while he chews on snacks. Joe's come a long way from that first interview talking about souplantation to eating shredded cheese out of a bowl while Tim has a full emotional breakdown

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
p.s. I miss stump the buff, I know Tim barely cares enough to troll Gregg anymore but seeing Gregg meltdown and lose multiple opportunities to help fight cancer or get a couple grand was a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
"BB King is about as black as I get"- Tim Heidecker