Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I miss you son, you ain't comin' back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ24r5gbzaI

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

huh posted:

"I'll gently caress you up Mark!"

"Your Honor, we'd like to call to the stand, Mark Proksch."

"Who?! .................. Oh, Mark."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

based on a failed concept by
GREGG TURKINGTON

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol i was watching the valentine's day special after and realized this isnt the first time we've heard about JJ Denecker

Wendy was totally Tim's original Queen of Hearts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wuggles posted:

In my mind, Tim conceived of Denneker as a separate character, but he only knows how to write one thing. I didn't even think of a meta-explanation

i mean, given he played two guys in deck of cards who were exactly like but not decker yeah

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the 2 of diamonds was voiced by the dudley moore impersonator from the same special, where gregg is the joker. and after tim takes over directing the dudley moore impersonator abruptly disappears, because tim hated him and kicked him off-set in that special. incredible layers, incredible

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572722920958603265

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

warms my heart to see joe back in the fold. long may he reign

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

How can a vegan enjoy butter popcorn?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I can’t take Adam driver seriously cause of that bit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Yeah. Heat.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It’s just like Gregg insisting that Oscer is a valid spelling. The man refuses to recognize As

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My favorite gag is that Gregg gets there at 4 when Tim, who expects him on set at 5, gets there at 6.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i stumbled on that previously, not only is it a great story, it makes joe's various attempts to get tim to get sober more heartfelt and thus, funnier

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love when tim gets a name right on the first try and then is apprehensive about it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I love Tim telling that very convoluted story about threatening to kill himself on the 6th street bridge until the Delgados gave him his show back. He perfectly captured the delivery style of a delusional rear end in a top hat telling a boring story

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im onto you, brantelope

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

So was the joke with Muncher that they just wanted to trick people into thinking Muncher would be voiced by Gregg?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I love that Tim couldn’t read “Tim”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the 8th special wasn't the best but the image of gregg turkington fleeing the scene of a potential vehicular homicide with anguish on his face as wendy belts out "back in the HEI life again" is burned into my brain, and it actually kind of broke my heart to rewind to the beginning of the special when he's just so darn excited to talk about some movies on tinseltown christmas

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chakan posted:

The way she started the season as a generally empathetic and polite person who has moved now to siding with tim about how gregg is lying & specifically defending him despite the repulsive rotten egg vomit inducing lithium water is great. I really love the small tells that the show relies on to get across how all the other characters feel when tim and gregg are having a shouting match. It’s faith in the actors and audience, and it works.

im choosing to believe kaili is actually intrigued by gregg's animal magnetism after already figuring out how to work tim. going to be honestly shocked if the season doesnt end with "amato paid for the morning show and put kaili in it to distract tim while he drained tim's lithium dry and skips town" but i hope she sticks around somehow

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember the Muncher delusion? There’s no bottom for him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

huh posted:

"Let me talk to the Pep Boys."

"Ok..."

so happy to have another old weird guy whose deal i dont entirely get again. i feel like its a must

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I asked Gregg to review Anastasia for my gregghead friend and he called her a fellow Anastasiahead :)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what the gently caress is this poo poo? what's going on with the property bros?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

movies (which basically nobody gives a poo poo about these days its all web series) are still graciously included as part of on cinema & and more lineup and episodes average 15-25 minutes. gregg lazily rambles for 3 minutes and calls it a day

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they should invite joe over for some movies

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i tried watching the comedy or whatever but it really hosed me up seeing gregg as a mostly normal guy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i gotta tell yall - i got the oscar fever

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

First thing I'm buying if I win the Amato Lotto is a house at HEI Ranch

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wouldnt expect unity to last long, toni is off the wagon

https://twitter.com/terrilynnparks/status/1634776855814492160

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I got a bowl of chili for dinner, Tom Chaplin's secret recipe!

add some milk

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

larue is the only one tim can trust

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MARK IS WAY OUT OF LINE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i feel like it will come down to when he watches that footage

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010