Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
lmao this is nuts off the bat, is that dudley moore?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Gotta get #TurkingtonCu trending!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Runtime??

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
I did not foresee the Property Bros being introduced into On Cinema canon, but now I wouldn't have it any other way

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
How many days until Tim ODs on lithium?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
So the season 100% ends with Tim high on lithium carjacking the VFA tour bus in a misguided tribute to Chris Amato, right?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Oh no!

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1594016167026647045?s=20&t=c31KsHOV7nvIdyvahrioVA

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
lol I just turned in, this year's theme appears to be 'Gregg' nice

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Two actual Italians up there, and Tim asks the Dudley Moore impersonator if he can do an Italian accent lol

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
oh no Mark

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Consummate Professional posted:

Gregg endangers Mark

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Smh Tim ruins Gregg's big night

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
What a loving metaphor, Tim begging that he's going to change as they loop the first movie reenactment over and over

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Calling it now, Tim is going to destroy Greg's VHS tapes with the forklift during the Oscar Special

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

mutantIke posted:

My prediction is that Gregg and Joey Patron become friends and Tim gets so mad that he fires Joey

I think you have it right, Gregg is also going to become friends with Kali and Tim will have a breakdown because Gregg 'stole' his friends/family.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
The energy drink cans are proliferating

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
I like Gregg's perspective that movies should be considered sequels if they have a similar name to another, different movie.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Thom and the Heads posted:

It just struck me that "T. Amato" looks like "tomato" and I anticipate Tim getting redder and redder throughout the season lmao

Well, of course, he's up on the roof of the Amato Warehouse and sunbathing for at least 10 hours a day. As we all know, sunlight can transfer lithium and Tim's body is producing lithium now and DRCS unlocked the neural pathways.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Omg!! Dekkar lives!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWsoQLYZ1X8

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Guys an EMERGENCY POD just dropped!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
He's going to get Ax and Manuel deported! :ohdear:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
They have taken his HEALTH they have taken his BAND they have taken his FAKE SON

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
That reminds me, I need to get my tickets sorted for AmatoCon. Anyone else going for all three days? I dont want to miss any of the workshops

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Gregg knows that what the ladies really want is a cardboard box full of VHS tapes, he's so smooth

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Hopefully Gregg and Kalli had an amazing time at the dollar theater last night! I think Harry Potter 2 (of 23) is the weakest entry in the series, but it's still a five bagger for sure

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

ChesterJT posted:

If you give it a few listens you'll pick up that there's some subtle jabs at Tim in there.

Do you think that maybe Tim is the 'devil' in Ride With the Devil? Its something Ive been thinking about a lot recently, but I don't know if anyone else is getting the same vibe

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Salt Fish posted:

Toni did mention there was 1 jilted lover since Tim. Then Tim was trying to deport Axiom. Maybe its a frame, a setup! I'll check his shoes one sec

HMMMM we all know a certain movie buff is a ladies man (wooing them with VHS tapes in cardboard box) AND he knows how to fire a gun per his tribute to James Bond during an Oscer special....

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
I did not foresee Gregg getting into the daycare business, but it makes sense. Someone needs to educate the kids about the classic movies

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
You think main sequence is a funny macro?? smh someone is clearly not a spacehead

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
LaRue definitely hosed something up and accidentally managed to get Joey P deported instead of Ax and Manuel, that's why he's missing

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Gregg's mathematical prowess at instantly being able to convert stars to bags of popcorn is truly amazing

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
I've only had 1 beer so far, but Gregg's new movie taxonomy is really making a lot of sense

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Greg rizzed up Kailli!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
I'm not sure what I expected, but this was not it lmao

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
The best part of this season was definitely the expanded cast. Joey P could have been a caricature, but the actor was phenomenal and kept it grounded, especially during the Amatocon live performance. And G Amato comes across as such doddering, senile old man that I am genuinely concerned for the health of the actor lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Doltos posted:

I was expecting Joey P to be a weird Republican Joe Rogan type who would feed into Tim's political takes. It was nice to see them shift gears and have Joey P be the Miami businessman realtor type. He still throws in all the woke agenda stuff every now and then but he seems more corporate than anything. Like the in universe G Amato is trying to make On Cinema a legitimate TV show.

Exactly! He could be a stereotypical mobster who did the hit on Matt Newman, or he could just be a guy who likes to play rec softball, vacation in Cabo with his friends, and thinks Godfather II is the best movie of all time.