Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

when you got films like tom cruise in them you can't lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I started with season 1(not the podcast) and why does gregg like lord of the rings so much

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why cant tim just let him be cohost

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

season 3 is really going in on gregg holy poo poo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I just realized they're sitting in front of a green screen.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

question do we ever get to find out whose in charge of the camera because that guys decisions on what to cut to (like in the second oscar special cutting to tim before the countdowns finished and he's having a meltdown) are fascinating.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I got to the TMNT episode of season 5 and I think I'm gonna give tim's monologue five bags of popcorn

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what's up with tims... method of acting on decker? It seemed normalish in the first season but then the second season it got a little weird and i assumed that was because of his head injuries/sleep deprivation but now I'm on s3 and he's still making those faces

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wow gregg seems way more hosed up by the fire than tom cruise heideker dying

e: just realized gregg became his character from ant-man when he began running the theater

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 24, 2019

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm trying to make it through the trial but the shame I'm feeling for tim that he should be feeling is so powerful right now.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

I never noticed they spelled it with an e.

it was literally just greg

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

except for lord of the rings

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets get him into gundam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

He's going to get the covid