Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Running Time TBA. yeah right Gregg, tell us the truth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

nikosoft posted:

lmao this is nuts off the bat, is that dudley moore?!

Yes, Arthur himself

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

tbp posted:

just finished up season 12, almost caught up now. i forget her name but the teenage lady tim has in d4 genuinely unsettles me, well not her, but anticipation of where tim is going to do something completely absurd to their relationship lol.

toni newman's breakdown and confession was uproariously funny

Windy Kirby gets Xposed as a traeter during the Valentine Special

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

oh my god Tim's new teeth. i laughed so hard

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

derp posted:

omg i cannot

two episodes in a row just killing me within seconds

and of course he's hawking HEI ranch water, Gregg ""works"" at AMC theatres not the tv network, Laroux is doing some real investigating and an extended puke joke. love it.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 30, 2022

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joe "JUDAS" Estevez made LaRoo look like an idiot!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Due to some personal financial issues, I’m in desperate need of Hei points.

Please xfer as much as you can to HEI wallet ID 45f845c1866a1fdc39d99af4e4c537b7

This is not a loan but a gift. Thank you.

1000 pts. Not much but what I can spare. Stay happy healthy and HEI

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Avay Tar

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

"I'll get you down to 18 years old in no time"

yeah tim, that's how old you want your girlfriends to be : Ayaka, Wendy Kirby, Amber Coyle ... need i say more!?!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

oh drat i missed out on getting a cameo :qq:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Prediction: Tim is alive but the grain water put him in a coma. When he wakes from the coma it'll be just in time for the new Oscar special which will be something to behold

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

here's to a goon winning big on the Amato Lotto!

i'm legit excited about the Oscers this year, there's a movie theatre in my town doing a live event for it and i might just go. seems fun.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Is that … is that a VHS of EEAAO

VHS of ALL the greatest movies, properly pan-and-scan of course. I love that for Top Gun Maverick they just took a Top Gun VHS and added a big 2 on it

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

the Roundhay garden bit at the end killed me. just looping over the credits and Tim trying to explain himself. goddamn.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

huh posted:

Good morning.
I fancy a walk in this garden, beautiful day here in Roundhay.
We're making history here. It's the first movie ever made.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I've given this a day to marinate in my brain - probably not the funniest Oscar special, because the wedding one was goddamn insane, but a classic in terms of experimenting with the format and making it more horror/drama.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

a legit good song and eerily accurate, a rare win from the Axiom/Manuel side of things

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Tim's coming here on a tour and i'm beyond hyped. last time i saw him live was during the Awesome Show Great Job era and they were doing their Papa Johns' bit - pizza got thrown around, the venue owner was pissed and rumor has it they're still finding random pepperoni slices in corners of the venue to this day

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Cognac McCarthy posted:

New season January 3rd, and for now we can all study the evidence and come to our own conclusions about Gregg's criminal negligence:
https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/case-closed-breach-of-trust/

Gregg innocent!! Tim deep fakes that d"octor" footage and expect us to believe it??

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Joey Patron? more like Joey GO HOME. no movie experteese and AFRAID of arguing with a REAL BUFF like Gregg!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Mark Porch continues to be a highlight. Baboons on track to win an OSCER this year!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

does anyone else think "I believe in the power of mercy... do you?" sounds threatening/ominous

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Chakan posted:

lol, if nobody says “wrench baboons” I’ll eat my hat

We’re going to see G. Amato confess to murdering Kaili’s husband & asking her for mercy, then when she stammers an “ok” he will become so powerful he ascends to godhood (has a stroke).

the podcast will cut into his confession with ITALIANS NEVER NEED A REASON TO CELEBRATE

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I was wondering what the inciting incident would be to set Tim off this year and oh baby this is it.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

EMERGENCY EPISODE!!!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Tim's xenophobia comes out "they're not here with legal status, is what I think"

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

JAMOOOL posted:

ok I'm giving up on the podcast after getting jumpscared by G. Amato

ł ฿ɆⱠłɆVɆ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₱Ø₩ɆⱤ Ø₣ ₥ɆⱤ₵Ɏ. ĐØ ɎØɄ?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Unrelatedly I was just watching Gravity Falls and was amused to find that Gregg voices a recurring character, basically using his Neil Hamburger voice

Toby Determined! intrepid reporter!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

JAMOOOL posted:

one of my favorite jokes with Dekkar is when they perform during the Oscar Specials and Axiom takes over a vocal part which reveals that he has a much stronger voice than Tim does

I like Tim's solo music too, the style is not really up my alley but it's good enough that I listen to it anyway - Fear of Death and High School are both great LPs, as is the Yellow River Boys one. It's just such a hard thing to pull off, to do comedy in such a meta way playing a dozen different versions of "Tim Heidecker" with certain bits that have immersed themselves deeply in internet culture, then turning around and doing a sincere solo album. I don't think it's possible for him to capture the sort of audience that say, some new musician doing that kind of music would get - when I saw him live, *everyone* seemed to know the On Cinema stuff, but a lot of them had no idea what his music sounded like. In fact a think a few people there had no idea he was doing a show with a band at all. But it was really good!

his album of Trump songs "Too Dumb for Suicide" has a version of "Trump's Private Pilot" sung by Father John Misty and it is far superior to Tim's version

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Oof. It makes sense given Tomatos previous right wing nonsense but yikes

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Gregg intentionally pissing Tomato off with the popcorn and swishing, just perfect

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

the days of darkness are upon us - Matt in the hospital, Joey MIA, Dekkar moving on without Tim, Tim getting testy with Judge Joe ... the Oscer special is going to be off-the-charts

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I like how the former step-son is a barely mentioned thing at the bottom of the page. surely something brewing on that front for tomorrow

edit to update : the podcast for the latest episode is brilliant. i knew i was in for something special when i heard the old intro but buried underneath BK ads, then it's a re-run of a season 1 ep. goddamn.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Feb 20, 2024

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

ChesterJT posted:

I'm most curious why Joey disappeared for a few weeks, came back for the finale, and nobody mentioned it at all. I figured they would at least say he was sick then blow it up at the special or something.

I like Gorgg's theory that he was the getaway driver when Matt got shot and had to lie low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

I think the funniest parts are still :

Gregg's proposal and immediate rejection, the Scotch tasting, the "AI" drawing of Matt's shooter, the DeNiro tribute montage (thanks Vic Burger), Tim going completely silent with the VR headset on and then loudly proclaiming "if you guys are talking to me i won't be able to hear you," the Dumbledore predictions, G Amato getting pissed at Big Bird and "the knockout"

goddamn that's some good TV