Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I've never watched this show but Tim Heidecker going on Chapo Trap House and very sincerely getting really weepy about actual film critics giving Mr. America bad reviews, culminating in him unironically arguing that basically if they didn't have anything nice to say about the movie they just shouldn't say anything at all because it obviously isn't for them, is one of the funniest things Tim & Eric has ever produced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

weekly font posted:

On Cinema is great obviously it's CineD as gently caress, but I hope it's ok to bring this up tangentially: I'm endlessly fascinated by Tim Heidecker's ability to completely blur the line between gimmick and kayfabe in interviews and appearances. I find it unsettling in a way I can't quite put my finger on and I think it's the same reason The Comedy worked so well for me but I never want to watch it again. The Chapo interview mentioned above is another great example.

He's like Sam Hyde without the white supremacy and also actually funny.