Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Oh God sounds like Tim's insanity this year is going to be about Coronavirus.
Also Greggs's entrance was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Holy poo poo I'm losing it

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Magissima posted:

Maybe he hid a prenup in the annulment?

Yeah this is what I'm thinking.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

robot roll call posted:

my friend told me that bjork actually did bring eggs with her

Yeah I googled it it's real.
Also real is that Yoda was originally going to be called Buffy, and that asbestos was used as fake snow in the filming of The Wizard of Oz.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is real as well! Have all of these insane facts been true all along!?

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Oh my god are they actually doing this.
The Joker strikes again indeed

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Tim just gave a thumbs up

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

There's another screening of the special on AS in 2 hours.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Maybe I'm a bit biased because this was the first Oscar special since I started watching on cinema, but I think this year's was incredible. I can't stop watching Greggs's entrance. Watching Tim try not to break while Gregg is moving the car back and forth incessantly honking the horn, the joker outfit, it's all too much.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Magissima posted:

How does he even find these movies

I mean he told you about his custom coding system so maybe you should listen when an expert is speaking? Geez

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

ICHIBAHN posted:

Is office hours funny? How often are the episodes?

They take calls so it can be amazing or terrible but Tim is pretty ruthless about dropping people who are boring so it's never bad for long. I pretty much just listen for the audio drops though

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

pixaal posted:

oh do we have 2 streams to watch? Do I put one on my phone and one on my laptop? Help.

I believe Tim's stream is scheduled for 1 hour after the VFA stream so presumably it will end and cross over. Maybe Tim will shut it down somehow.
I'm so excited last year was the first time I got to watch live and it was so much fun

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Hoo ahh

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Libra posted:

His inclusion seems pointless when they already had a Mr. Movies, tbh.

Axoim? More like missed-the movies. Pathetic

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1464051304263680006?t=duYLtCMGDW5pJuj9gIV8nA&s=19

Things are getting dark

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I kind of hope that Toni isn't going to leave On Cinema because she's been great but I'm not sure if there's anywhere to go with her character that can match her performance in the finale

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

An all-time montage there

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The loving picture of Marmaduke while they were screaming Power of tha DAWG

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Wendy Kirby is going after them like Carrie Fisher in Blues Brothers

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Just started a rewatch and omg Tim reading Joe's list of credits when they first introduce him is incredible. It's like 5 straight minutes

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

https://twitter.com/i/status/1636495031904378881

I don't know how to get the embed working but this bit absolutely destroyed me.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

huh posted:

Gregg...uhhh...Turkington.

I don't care how many times he does this bit it will never stop being funny

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Wandering around and constantly having "IT'S THE KNOCK-OUT" stuck in my head

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Think I missed something but what was Joey referring to when he mentioned the "extra workload" due to someone's actions? Was it referring to Gregg spending the money or something else? It was a very ominous comment

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Maybe I missed something during the season but where did "Joey Patron" come from? Joey was really annoyed at being called that, the impression I got was that it was an old nickname he maybe picked up from drunken antics and hates being reminded of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It would be very funny to me if next season started with no mention of everything that happened and Joey is still co-host

Joey takes charge as the new alpha dog, Tim is cowed into submission, Gregg goes incel/misogynist. It turns into one of those podcasts where a couple of arseholes are sitting at a table with a bunch of women who are supposed to sit there being as stupid as possible.