Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Tim has picked back up in character on Twitter and claims to be about to drop major HEI INC news.

edit: holy poo poo:
https://heinetwork.tv/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

pixaal posted:

the websites says the are still looking for Mark. Far worse though with the help of their own website I have found :siren: DVDS :siren: at the VFA you read that right dee vee dee s.

other than that some nice VHS tapes you got there.

those are actually blu-rays. Tim gave Gregg a blu-ray player, if you recall, and some movies. I guess we have to believe that Tim gave him Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Data Graham posted:

Lol that it's this that Tim has to break character for

I get what you're saying, but Tim is in and out of character in Twitter all the time

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Legitimately never fails to make me laugh

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I've buried ten dollars in the filming location for Star Trek 2

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

huh posted:

Slightly off topic but the latest season of Decker has some great cameos.

That's Gregg, I'd say he's more of a guest than a cameo

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Data Graham posted:

I got into a thing the other day where a friend was talking about Christopher Lloyd and how he was a Klingon after Roger Rabbit. I said no, it was STIII, that was early 80s, he's like no, it was Undiscovered Country, 90s. Me, no, STIII, him, no, ST V, right? Me, STIII, him no, that would have been the Search for Spock one, he must have been in IV. Me yeah no, IV was whales. Him, ok yeah, I guess III

I thought he was doing a bit but I'm not that lucky

That paragraph is a truly punishing read

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Definitely appreciate the scoop from The Bulletin Time, a very professional-looking website chock full of sentences written by human beings.

(Somebody in the OCATC reddit suggested that maybe Gregg was Muncher and then somebody edited it into Wikipedia on April 13, and then this weird website scraped that info uncritically)

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
https://www.heinetwork.tv/article/official-oscar-special-guest-list-revealed/

Looks like a pretty notable absence on the Oscar special guest list... I guess we still never found Mark

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Another Bill posted:

oooh I'm glad the Tim flirting inappropriately with Pastor Lewis storyline is going to keep going

There's nothing inappropriate in wanting to form a closer spiritual connection with your local clergy

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Truly astonished how many times I've seen people have this realization

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
i can't get the paid stream to load, lol, leaving us with only this

edit: nm, it's up now

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
uhoh

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Tim says that if you're having trouble with his website, oncinematimeline.com is simulcasting

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
absolutely losing my poo poo that tim is actually still drinking that shake

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

My stream died at the worst time, did Gregg run over laroux?

He did indeed

It cut out for everyone, but you can go back and see it on Gregg's stream

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Drastic Actions posted:

Vehicular manslaughter is bad, we can all agree with that. But was LeRoux doing any better? Really?

They had just declared Gregg guilty in a kangaroo court and insinuated that he was going to pay the piper. They then unlawfully detained him and brandished weapons at him, even after he gave sufficient warning that he was going to drive away. Gregg is still innocent

But probably not innocent of minions

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I tried to get my wife up to speed on OCATC a few days ago and it ended up taking like two hours, and I still had to footnote a ton of bits during the stream

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Data Graham posted:

I definitely lost the "cancel culture" bet and I would not have gone for the "state laws making it legal to run over protesters" direction

There were more than a couple slides devoted to it during the breaks

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Whoa, neat

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

u_s_eh posted:

RIP Larue - he cracked the case, but didn’t expect that Gregg would immediately escalate from slow poison to brutal violence after being Xposed With Michael Matthews

Fixed

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

his courtney love bit cracks me the gently caress up

I'd never listened to a Hamburger set before and I nearly had to pull over so I wouldn't crash laughing at the cranberry sauce punchline

edit: actually i think my favorite joke from that set posted earlier was the RHCP/Harriet Tubman joke

ALFbrot fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 30, 2021

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Big news!
https://www.heinetwork.tv/article/major-update-of-the-events-of-oscar-special-press-briefing/

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I wonder if LaRoux had any input into that contract.

Also it's made out with Gregg Turkingont, so I wonder if that will be some escape loophole

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I know that there's no way LaRoux agreed to not press charges or seek damages. I also feel that LaRoux will, for some reason, think this contract is legally binding and prevent him from doing so. I wonder if LaRoux is going to turn on Tim for this and use his elite operator/hunter skills to take him down.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

derp posted:

larou thought that macing a windshield would work and it took him 5 hours to write a 'report' of a couple hundred words. not much of a threat imo lol

Well yeah, I don't think Tim could manage to evade anyone with skills beyond:
  • deep voice
  • tactical vest
  • toothpick

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
There's still so much more to know about champion racer and movie enthusiast Tripp Spencer

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
i put "Rock House"

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

derp posted:

also, whatever happened with gregg's 500 movies world record thing? I remember him losing the list, but after that it seemed it was never resolved? or else i missed something. i've seen every OC episode and every oscar special though, so, not sure why i can't remember this? I remember expecting some big, stupid payoff and not getting it, then i forgot about it for a long time
He timed it so that the 500th movie on the 500th day would be The Hobbit, which he waited in line to see, but then "internet jerks" had prepurchased all the tickets and he was not able to see the movie that night, thus ending the streak on the last day.

It all happened on Twitter, the relevant tweets are here: https://oncinematimeline.com/season-5/episode-10?tweet_page=3

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

wuggles posted:

There is also Joy Peters, but the focus in her writing is on being Tom’s lovely wife and not Brendi/a/en’s lovely mom.

did you know that Joy Peters is Flo from the Progressive commercials

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
absolutely losing my poo poo that Classic Movie Time is just a hybrid of Popcorn Classics and On Location

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I'm very excited that my HEI money is going to quality content like Rock House

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
We need to connect nineteen true doom timheads to go and actually die of vaping during his set

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
They are not

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I bet it's all a work. Tim convinced Axiom to get Toni to violate their prenup. Tim will be single again very soon, and DKR will finally return in full force with the HEI riches as support

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Friends, I have an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity for you:

Send me HEI points at wallet ID 2eedf641bbc5a8572dcf95943187e74e

Once they reach maturity, my process will ensure that they've radically increased in value.
Furthermore, each poster who confirms a transaction to me will receive one original, extremely fungible token artwork.

Greggheads, this is also an excellent opportunity to rid yourself of Tim's blood money

ALFbrot fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 16, 2021

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Nichael posted:

This season is going to end so badly for Wendy Kirby.

You mean the future Mrs. Heidecker

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Another Bill posted:

That was Toni? I thought it was Manuel

It was Toni in the first two episodes.

Did anyone else see Wendy shooting glances over at Manuel during Tim's lecture? And Manuel looked like a shamed dog. Maybe something is already going on over at the Rock House :q:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

JAMOOOL posted:

oh Tim's definitely gonna be creepy and possessive towards Wendy but I think it's more because he thinks she's gonna be a bona fide star?

I mean, he made sure to comment on her pure, white skin and extremely soft hands, then offered her a drink immediately after

Also I just realized the comedy of him offering her a drink while his wife is in rehab for alcoholism lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Very exciting news in this new episode!

Also I'm proud to say that I just sent the 5000 points that put Gregg over the top into first place:
https://www.heinetwork.tv/hei-rollers/