Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

i love that this exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle empty bottle

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I missed this last month:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Nice Tim becomes a doormat and at first it's genuinely good for him to step back and recover from the last decade but the power starts going to Gregg's head and next season inverts their roles as he leans harder than ever into Joker mode

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ive got that oscar fever and also covid

all my snacks: ready
laptop: on the livestream
oscer: movieis

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

aww yah

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this rules, its insane, its impossible to explain, i love it

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

robot roll call posted:

the inevitable tim snap is going to be incredible

the tension is ridic for how slow this is paced

e: lmao that little dance, haha; sublime

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ahahaha i love what happens when they go full gregg, this is, insane

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Crescent Wrench posted:

Any other year Tim would be flipping his poo poo at Gregg instead, this must be killing him.

I think he's genuinely been brain damaged into learning to love the gregg

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

yeah this year is not as, laugh out loud goofy, though I have laughed out loud, many times-

the tension, tho- just,, goddamn

e: he is sneaking in a non-movies classic tim segment rn

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

so the moral of this past decade of story is that tim should never be empowered in any way

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

haha rly enjoying the intermission cards this year

Lamanda posted:

Uh oh it's starting

tim is power-drinking thru that andre

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

lol holy poo poo it was in the trash bin of the drop box on the VFA website

haha i wondered if anything was on there, dropbox got slammed

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I was gonna say, this one seems long (no complaints)

also seems, v strange

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Thom and the Heads posted:

Seeing this at an Alamo Drafthouse and this dude next to us brought his friend who is completely unfamiliar with On Cinema and has been explaining the mythos the whole time. Just painful.

oh; that sounds miserable but it makes me feel better about having covid

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Flying Zamboni posted:

Extremely glad that Tim is going to be finding out about the dashcam footage while dressed as Pinocchio.

this year's incredible

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

this might be the most tormented Tim has ever been, the most he has had to face his own reality

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

holy poo poo

e: wish threads could have autoplay music embeds

Peanut Butler fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 15, 2023

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

not as cool as the silvagunner remix pigbuster posted!!!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

John Wick of Dogs posted:

G Amato seems simultaneously like some master manipulator but also to completely not have any idea what the hell is going on or what he is talking about

yah that is the perfect encapsulation of A Rich Guy

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

he has to stay unbiased

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I hope we get a Trial of T. Amato

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

a friend of mine might be watching AMATOCON 2024 closing/oscers with me this year and idk how to explain to her what this is, or to even try, but some of those Admiral Gorgg videos look like they'd be good

tho idk, I came in when I saw The Trial of Tim Heidecker with no other context than knowing that On Cinema had a bizarrely rich backstory, and I was hooked, so maybe it doesn't need much explanation

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ok so also i'm rewatching the season in anticipation of the weekend-

obviously something very hosed up is going on behind the scenes, I keep thinking of if maybe Kaili Amato tried to slip a note to Gregg in the Harry Potter DVD, tipping him off to a possible murder plot, completely misunderstanding that there is no way he is ever going to open up that case

every time she interacts with gregg after the dvd exchange she's sweating bullets and putting on the performance-grin in a way that goes beyond facing an awkward guy mistaking your friendliness for flirting, kind of reaction

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

G(regg) Amato

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

im on a terrible internet connection so i missed some chunks of last nite' live broadcast, also, i was drinking, as is oscers tradition,

doing the annual afternoon next-day rewatch; its even better than last night

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

joey's a made man who is putting himself in the position of running everything as g. amato descends further into senility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

huh posted:

bang bang

this fuckin song's been stuck in my head all day