Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

That viewing seems like it ruled and I wish I could have been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Blast Fantasto posted:

He was also either married or engaged to Axiom’s sister at some point? (Julianna)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQs5IFtq9tM

Something i noticed on the on cinema timeline site is they said Toni was the sole juror in the trial that didn't vote him guilty. I don't recall that being mentioned on the show.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Ah. I haven't checked out the movie yet.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1206622620055003136?s=20

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My mom works for the courts and I've considered trying to show it to her. I'd have to find it divided by days (with the whole day) and not the whole thing because the length would put her off.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

It's up on AdultSwim.com

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Reminds me of the Trial where the one kid testified "and as everyone was falling down, I can remember hearing Empty Bottle over and over again"

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

MT BTL 3.0 is amazing

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

The one where Tim put up his phone number and asked Ayaka to call him was really good.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I saw an episode at the Tim & Eric Mandatory Attendance Tour. It is exactly what you expect a Tim & Eric show to be. It is a lot more towards Eric's humor than Tim's.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Yeah the episode I saw was about Tim being super backed up poop wise. He just can't go. Eric's wife demands eric and the beef boys clean the house. Their hot neighbor comes over and flirts with Tim and invites him to her hot tub. He sticks a tube up his rear end connected to a hose to empty into Eric's guest bathroom. But the hose is too short and poo poo sprays everywhere and the beef boys have to work double time to clean it up.

Very Eric but Tim can play a clueless idiot like no one else.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I went. It was funny but think about a T&E show where the sketches are four times as long as on the show. Some parts dragged as a result. It was overall good but I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to catch a recorded version. Parts of On Cinema Tim came out at various parts, usually when trying to get the audience or volunteers to do something. At the end they showed the first episode of Beef House.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

In 20 minutes HEI Network is doing a stress test for the special by showing last year's special. You'll need an account though

e: seems to be staying steady at 372 viewers

TTBF fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 24, 2021

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

It starts at 5 PM Pacific but you posted that message at 1:01 PM Pacific so it'd be four hours

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Oh no, Tim is gonna die!

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I just got back from last night's show in Seattle and it was the same gist but entirely new jokes. There was a running theme of knee slappingly bad puns based on politicians' names. Expect 1/4 of the show to be stand-up and the remaining to be music.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Did Tim try to kill himself by driving into traffic?

Yep. According to that video he sped up, took off his seatbelt, and drove right into oncoming traffic.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I’m tuning into on cinema for the first time since the paywall. Was the accident addressed in the most recent season and Tim had a different excuse for it?

Tim was blaming Gregg for not having a roof on his van that Tim 'borrowed' and not properly maintaining it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Still laughing that Tim could have cast two Italians with Italian accents in his Pinnochi adaptation and instead he got the loving Dudley Moore impersonator and asked him to do an Italian accent.