Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

For me, the movies is the main reason I watch this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If I was old, rich, famous and bored, I would totally tell a bunch of internet wackos that they’re now my official social media account just to watch them get in petty wars with eachother.

E: these accounts are amazing and I love how there’s a network of them that all seem to be the same person, even this one that’s proud to be unofficial and posting unwatermarked images yet still has wild editing issues.

https://twitter.com/unrealtheclint/status/1686132495518244864

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 21, 2023

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It's funny what he does and doesn't find woke. Like the movie about black Jesus he didn't register as woke, probably because the right wing manosphere never heard about the movie so the reviews he's cribbing from are just normal.

I’ve always assumed the episodes are shot over a few days and that the movies are essentially reviewed from trailers.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gregg and Kailee will get married, and he can be G. Amato Jr.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I want to hear Greg’s reason as to why SVHS is inferior to regular VHS.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Another Bill posted:

I have copy of The Fellowship of the Ring on VHS and I'd really like him to sign it for my collection but I'm worried he might sneer at me.

A lot of people think this is part of The Ring horror series, but it’s actually a prequel to The Hobbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Now that’s what you call a tight five.