Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
ill post but i dont wanna be the only one. new deadline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
oh geez. hope that goes well dude :) thoughts & prayers

new deadline is the 20th. please post if if u even vaguely feel like it

e: at 420 pm whatever time zone has it furthest away

take the moon fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Aug 12, 2020

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i guess this week is a wash. if someone else wants to put a prompt in that would be cool

in the meantime, I wrote this. if anyone wants to tell me what works/doesn't about it that would be v nice of them:

august 11th-20th

wish it was easier but i could love,

the barren soil

the parched earth

as much as salt in seawater. nothing stains the sky but glass milk

braced by (seeing you again) or (waking up different) with loud birds slanted into

mirrors holding God in exile & some weird song was

sung into me - keeping touch with

where i’ll die someday.

knowing

like sand you have to sift through it - like you ghosting out it’s something you have to believe in - like you dreaming it’s something you have to miss - like you

in between

It’s something you have to find in the sun

or its echo breaking over porcelain eyes

cresting

in gold