Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

lol at literally everyone saying "Well you see he grabbed Garrett's facemask first" to justify hitting Rudolph in the head with his own helmet

you are literally the only person saying that, and you just keep jerking yourself off over it. People are just saying Rudolph also did something stupid as poo poo and should also be penalized for it. You see, they can both have done stupid things, one can even be a huge amount more stupid than the other, and we can still say they were both stupid!

Edit: ok well I guess that one guy is saying that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

Sure, if you don't read the thread this is true

Ah yes, that's why several other people pointed it out before I got to it. I wouldn't know that though as I haven't read the thread.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

That was your first post in the thread and this is your second. gently caress off bitch

Is "post count" seriously what you're going with? Sorry you got called an abrasive moron in TFF for like the thousandth time.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

good one

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Also the last time I heard an announcer say, "I'm sorry you had to see that" was when Randy Moss fake-mooned the crowd.

This was uh...this was worse...

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

I actually had no idea Steve Moore was paralyzed in the incident

Yeah he wasn't, the guy that said that was probably just remembering wrong. It hosed him up pretty bad, but it didn't paralyze him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Tim Whatley posted:

Bertuzzi fuckin sucks and it's BS he was ever allowed to play again.

Totally agree.