Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Bengals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Zippy the Bummer posted:

gently caress the steelers

:hmmorks:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

fox should bring back siragusa

Kenny, Goose, and Moose was the soundtrack to many an NFC East game during the 2000’s...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shyduck posted:

so glad this gmc commercial is back! totally relatable!

I want to kill everyone involved in it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Kareem Hunt on principle.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

chamois posted:

baker mayfield is mayson rudolph's dad

Someone posted that he’s now Randy Marsh and I can’t unsee it.

Also lol Cleveland Rocks bumper.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Unnamed One posted:

Ben with a big rapist hobo energy out there

I missed him on the TV, but how is this any different from the way he’s been the last 15 years?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Womp womp

Efb: motherfuck

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Again this GMC commercial? Already?

How the gently caress do you people without Red Zone survive? The Primetime games are almost unwatchable with commercials and without Scott Hanson...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’d be fine if Hunt broke his leg.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Bud Light King getting ready to go to his AA meeting

Go regicide!

https://youtu.be/FAsIx3oPY-8

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I have a good feeling about coach 71

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

At least pull some fake names from Madden, like Chris Dale, or Demetrius Turner, or Jeff Fisher.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Were they just playing the Monty Python music?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bring back Marty Schottenheimer.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

Garrett just dominated someone or other on that play, that was ridiculous.

He dominated one of ARE TROOPS :911:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

coaches really shouldnt be allowed to challenge, make it some guy that can actually mentally calculate the potential +ev in challenging

Bring the SKY JUDGE from the AAF

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Yep.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Steelers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zippy the Bummer posted:

gently caress the steelers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

chamois posted:

how are the steelers "in the hunt" right now they're loving horrible

The AFC is dumb and stupid and they are IIRC the 6th seed currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dude should have dived on that fumble