Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Freddie Kitchens you fat loving piece of poo poo. The Browns have two of the best RBs in the NFL. RUN THE loving BALL MORE THAN ONCE EVERY EIGHT DOWNS YOU GIANT loving SHITHEAD!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Has a coach ever been fired after a win? Because good loving lord Freddie Kitchens sucks rear end.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

defaultluser posted:

I recall them doing this against the ravens, and then forgetting how to play the NFL for the next five games.

It's been surreal watching the Browns play this season. It wouldn't be out of character for them to forget how to play again next week.

Forget next week they still have penalty of time to lose this game.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Maybe they should hand the ball to a ref so they can run it in for Pittsburgh too.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I love that Troy and Joe showed a picture of a beat up bleeding Otto Graham who probably suffered at least two concussions every game of his career and laminated about how guys were so cool and tough in the past. Then they freak out over the WR getting Ko'd and bleeding from his face. Hypocrisy thy name is football.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

razorscooter posted:

gentlemen, there's no reason to be like this, both of your teams are awful

No if Mike Tomlin were coaching the Browns we'd be up 45 -0 right now.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Kalli posted:

Put in the Duck man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4HvNyk1VOg

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

TheBizzness posted:

The Browns should be way better than this. Kitchens is abhorrent.

For years I've watched gritty Browns teams low on talent lose hard fought games. I thought that sucked till I watched an extremely talented team waste it all on stupid penalties, lack of discipline and lovely play calling.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Holy poo poo cancel football in the AFCN the rest of the year give the Ravens the title and make OBJ and Baker live together this off season. What a tire fire. Hope we can score from the 5.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

How to stop the Browns offense stack the box double team Jarvis Landry keep Baker from rolling right.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Mason Rudolph's punk rear end better not get away scott free from this.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

It is he started the whole thing by trying to rip Garretts helmet off while they were both on the ground.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Intruder posted:

lol at literally everyone saying "Well you see he grabbed Garrett's facemask first" to justify hitting Rudolph in the head with his own helmet

Rudolph isn't a small guy he started the whole thing. Garrett should be suspended the rest of the year, but Rudolph deserves a suspension, and heavy fine too.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Wonder if the Browns will start playing this on the jumbo tron instead of the old Joe Turkey Jones clip trying to kill Bradshaw?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

really queer Christmas posted:

^^^^^ :argh:

No its the eagles fans who throw the batteries

In Cleveland we throw dog bones and bottles.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

surf rock posted:

"A rivalry is when your marching band punches guys from Michigan when they walk on to the field. [...] I'm not saying it's right, but you have to acknowledge that now Cleveland fans can say there's a rivalry now. [...] To Browns fans, you can't take away the rivalry part of it." --> Cleveland sports radio host

lol what the gently caress

Tell me one good football rivalry that didn't involve a murder or at least an attempted one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Ty Cobb beat a man with no hands half to death.