Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
My favorite is the clear "gently caress" from Rudolph as soon as he connects, and then the incensed ".... BITCH!" after Ogunjobi cleans him out for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

No one is justifying it ya dingus

The instigator should always be considered for punishment as well.

Garrett roughed him approximately seven hundred minutes after the pass was thrown. Is that instigation?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Frank Sidebottom posted:

Police need to get involved imho

As long as they're going to investigate and bring to justice the true mastermind, Mason Rudolph

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

That makes it okay to try and rip off Garrett's helmet! I see!

Not like roughing and uncalled roughing doesn't happen in 100% of the games each season multiple times or anything. Rudolph is completely blameless!!!!!

"I just think that doing a penalty that results in an overreaction should be traced back to the inciting incident. no not that one"

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

Right, so Rudolph is blameless. Aight dude, enjoy football.

I called it an overreaction to a penalty in that very post!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Mason Rudolph is a racist full stop. I imagine in a high stress situation for his kind, e.g.
tackling you it's easy to drop some hard Rs while throwing a fit

Legitimately curious, is there anything to back this up other than him following Tomi Lahren, liking some of her "lol get triggered" posts, and supporting Trump?

Like, that's all real dumb bad poo poo but not quite the definitive proof you seem to have