Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

There's no way the nationalist coalition would ever let that happen, though. You've seen how they've started cracking down heavily on the autonomous regions once Xi got into power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I would kill to have an actual English copy of this for my bookshelf, though. It's illuminating and I'm glad Kangxi is putting in the effort to do it for us.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Chapter 2, Part 8 - "The Third Republic"
Chapter 5, Part 7: Participative Democracy

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Elyv posted:

I'm happy to just continue in order.

This is also fine.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Excellent work Kangxi!

Orange Devil posted:

As an outsider I'm very curious what parts you experienced as real eye-openers and why.

I assume he means how a lot of these sites are carefully manufactured to present a specific historical ideal to visitors, something you don't think about as an American like, ever.